Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ariana Richards

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

It's Sam Neill's birthday today too :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 5,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭Adam Khor

If I'm not mistaken, Ariana chose to pursue a career as a painter instead of an actress. She's rather good, too.

Here's some of her work, and tell me that some of the pieces in the "Seascapes" section don´t remind you of a certain Costa Rican island...

http://www.galleryariana.com/paintings/

As for Sam Neill, I saw him last in The Hunter (the movie about the thylacine) and I was surprised to see how old he looked. Unless they made him look older for the movie but still D: How time flies indeed.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 5,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭Adam Khor

Seems that she will be back to acting.

http://www.jurassicparkiv.org/?id=8

What do you think? Would you like to see Lex return to JP or do we need new blood already?

(The dinosaurs are happy with any kind of blood I would suposse...)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,442 ✭✭✭Sulla Felix

This thread makes me feel like a dinosaur. :(

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,671 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manach

"It's a UNIX system! I know this!"

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,816 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Manach wrote: »
    "It's a UNIX system! I know this!"
    A real live system at that.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11 Humbert Humbert

"Where's the goat?"

Advertisement