Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MAG demo Dublin 22nd Sept.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭carsQhere

So far as I know, the Sunday World is the only national paper to have run the story. Could have been worded better I suppose, but it does at least have a link to the MAG Ireland web site.

A couple of the provincial papers ran items about the demo also, but the reality is that the mass market media is happy to ignore bikes & biking unless it's a negative story. There are a few honourable exceptions but not many.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,274 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

I'm ragin' about that being so badly out of focus :)

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,942 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

ninja900 wrote: »
    I'm ragin' about that being so badly out of focus :)

The picture is in focus the paper isn't;)

Advertisement