Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fireworks Jonesborough Sunday Market

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Jason6512

yokes_ wrote: »
    Are they selling them already and what are their prices, also will there be fireworks this Sunday?

I believe they are selling them already! I'm going down on Sunday so I will let you know regarding prices!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8 yokes_

Jason6512 wrote: »
    I believe they are selling them already! I'm going down on Sunday so I will let you know regarding prices!!

What time does the market open and close at do you know?

Has anybody went yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 mattb123

Went down last year and noticed a sleeve of black cats has risen to 15 euro, but theres another brand where u can get a sleeve for a tenner, the fuses are safer they take about 10 seconds, and they're a lot louder. Might go up again this year, will keep u posted

mattb123 wrote: »
    Went down last year and noticed a sleeve of black cats has risen to 15 euro, but theres another brand where u can get a sleeve for a tenner, the fuses are safer they take about 10 seconds, and they're a lot louder. Might go up again this year, will keep u posted

Which ones are they? Got ones for a tener skinny black ones and got blackcats aswell and the blackcats were about 20 times louder

• Advertisement

Jason6512 wrote: »
    Which ones are they? Got ones for a tener skinny black ones and got blackcats aswell and the blackcats were about 20 times louder

These were red ones, were slightly longer than black cats and the name on the packaging was superboller flashbang by echo feuerwerk

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Burke121

anyone know what time the market opens was going to go this sunday?

pretty sure it opens at 9, stays open till late

• Registered Users Posts: 1 thegaaman

Anyone have an idea of the prices on rockets , bangers, screamers, repeaters, ect...

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭PM_

Are the sleeves of blackcats gone up to €15, or still €10? Anyone know?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Forrest38

are fireworks stalls/shops open during the day at jonesborough. Need to know as heading to newry tomorrow anyway for midday and want to kill two birds with one stone.

Also will they accept northern money?

And is haggling frowned upon?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,004 ✭✭✭✭Esel

There are a few shops in Newry. One, on the right side as you enter Newry, says €1 = £1.

What do you mean by northern money? If it's the old stock from the Northern Bank, probably not....

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Heff145

Anyone know when they start to sell them in the market ? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 35 pikeman99

What brand bangers are on sale this year? How much for a sleeve? And prices for everything else please!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 MCPHELO

How much for a sleeve this year and are they selling the real black cats not flashbangs?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 yokes_

Heff145 wrote: »
    Anyone know when they start to sell them in the market ? Thanks

Usually it's the second last or last weekend in September when they start selling, so judging on past years they should have them next week

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Liam189

Hi can anyone tell me is the firework shops in Jonesborough open yet and do they have bangers looking at going up next weekend can someone plz get back to me as soon as possible thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Liam189 wrote: »
    Hi can anyone tell me is the firework shops in Jonesborough open yet and do they have bangers looking at going up next weekend can someone plz get back to me as soon as possible thanks!

Ring them?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Liam189

Fieldog wrote: »
    Ring them?
    Dont have the Number!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

See the last page of the thread under this, you may be able to see the name of the place...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭bliger

Liam189 wrote: »

One shop open every day 9-5 they do have lots of bangers prices in euro

• Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭5500

bliger wrote: »

Was that in the Jonesborough market?

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Karlrocks23

Where about is this shop ? Cheers!

Where about is this shop ? Cheers!

https://goo.gl/maps/e3TgbDY1QvL2

5500 wrote: »
    Was that in the Jonesborough market?

yes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

yes

Is it worth a trip up on a Sunday?! Any good shopping centres near the market?

Pacifico wrote: »
    Is it worth a trip up on a Sunday?! Any good shopping centres near the market?

Just a bit further to the north will be spread of shops
    https://goo.gl/maps/ca74cztMmLy

• Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭5500

Anyone know if the shops at the market close up from now onwards or are they open nearer to Xmas too?

Advertisement