Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bayliner245

Options
  • 06-09-2012 9:28pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 268 ✭✭

Anybody have a bayliner and what do you think of them.might get one cheap at end of season.would they be sea wothy or just a shannon cruiser?
    Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,323 Mod ✭✭✭✭fergal.b

I had a 2655 for a few years and never had any big problems with her, they may not be up to the standard of other boats but for the money they are well worth it and do the job.

032.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Skuxx

The 245 is a nice boat, I'd always see plenty of them on the Shannon, and Bayliner are a respectable and well renowned builder so I'd have confidence in that!
    When you say a good sea boat, I presume you mean for trips up and down the coast, a few hundred meters from the shore as opposed to something for heading to the Med in??
    Just have to ask cause we recently had a lad with zero sailing experience who was about to set off across the Atlantic.... ya just never know what people are planning!!

But yeah, for cruising up and down the coast I certainly wouldn't have a problem heading out in one!!

Advertisement