Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Killing Spree

Options
  • 06-09-2012 6:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,720 ✭✭✭

I woke up this morning having shot dead and stabbed at least 10 people. As far as I can remember they were mostly girls I went to college with about 6 years ago, a gang I wasn't too keen on being honest but not to the point of violence.

It was a weird sensation and I remember being shocked at how cool I was and not having any sympathy for my victims. For a finish the cops were on to me and I remember trying to make my escape. I shot a Gard and then I heard a helicopter up in the air. A guy in the helicopter was speaking through a loudspeaker calling my name and telling me to put down my weapon and give myself up.

Instead I decided to escape by crossing a river which was at low tide. It was really hard trying to walk through the marshy, gunky silt and for a finish I got shot in the back and I fell face forward into the muck and then I woke up.

Very weird dream for me. Any ideas of the significance of this type of a dream?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 548 ✭✭✭Roisy7

Anything you have an unresolved/simmering anger towards in your waking life? I think that's the significance of murder, but I'm a total amateur!

Maybe the fact you felt no remorse means there's something (a situation now, not a person ;) ) you need to kill off in real life?

Plus there has been a load of shootings/attacks lately, Aurora, Winsconsin, even what happened in France the other day. I often find that I will dream of things I've seen on TV, for example, I had lots of dreams about 9/11 at the time.

Advertisement