Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is Ireland a good place for retirement?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,108 ✭✭✭Jellybaby1

That's possible too! :D Though I don't think we should generalise about 'old folks'. The oldest people I know are still doing very well thank you, I know two 90 yr olds, and three 86 year olds. None of them is ready to be 'put' anywhere except the golf course for one, the active retirement groups for a couple of others, another plays musical instruments and another won't stop tinkering with 'oul cars. Yay for them! Lots of life still in them yet. Sadly not everyone is like that but whatever they have I hope I catch it!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,057 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Mod I will leave this thread open as there is potential for interesting and relevant discussion. Midnight Munchies has been warned about posting flights of fancy - take them to Creative Writing - please keep the thread on topic, which does not include OP's family or financial situations.

• Registered Users Posts: 903 ✭✭✭bernardo mac

During this spell of brilliant weather Ireland is a good place for retirement.Am going to head off birdwatching down the coast.

Advertisement