Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dominos Pizza Codes [Cant use with 'meal deals']

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 sined

18autumn

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭Limestone1

50% off when you spend €40+ COLLEGE8

25% off when you spend €25+ 25OFF018

• Registered Users Posts: 14,753 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

Limestone1 wrote: »

25% off when you spend €25+ 25OFF018

neither working for me

what is the story with Dominos? Apache do a large pizza with 4 toppings for €10, the same pizza is €20 from Dominos so unless you have a 50% off code, why would you use them?

• Registered Users Posts: 958 ✭✭✭4real

loyatemu wrote: »
    neither working for me

what is the story with Dominos? Apache do a large pizza with 4 toppings for €10, the same pizza is €20 from Dominos so unless you have a 50% off code, why would you use them?

BIG difference in taste between them.

4real wrote: »
    BIG difference in taste between them.

they're the same doughy American style pizzas (ditto Pizza Hut) - I doubt Dominos is twice as good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,467 ✭✭✭Inviere

Apache is a greasy oily kip imo. No saying the extortionate Pizza prices elsewhere are worth it, but there is definitely a difference.

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭nuttyboy79

Just worked for me in Dundrum

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Monkeynut

just in case anybody has forgotten or does not know. i see back a good few pages ago. in some dominos you can pick the vegi supreme its €20 large. you can deselect all the topping and put on whatever toppings you want. it saves a little bit more if you want lots on your pizza.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,950 ✭✭✭Doge

Monkeynut wrote: »
    just in case anybody has forgotten or does not know. i see back a good few pages ago. in some dominos you can pick the vegi supreme its €20 large. you can deselect all the topping and put on whatever toppings you want. it saves a little bit more if you want lots on your pizza.

Creating your own Pizza Legend with 30% off might be a better idea?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,489 ✭✭✭Yamanoto

they're the same doughy American style pizzas (ditto Pizza Hut) - I doubt Dominos is twice as good.

I go with them over Apache, due to not being a huge fan of reconstituted Otter anus masquerading as Pepperoni.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Monkeynut

Doge wrote: »
    Creating your own Pizza Legend with 30% off might be a better idea?

can you use it then with the vouchers?
    Yamanoto wrote: »
    I go with them over Apache, due to not being a huge fan of reconstituted Otter anus masquerading as Pepperoni.

i like the crunch off the otter anus. i dont know what dominos uses. but i prefer apache pepperoni. a dominos pizza with apache pepperoni. yum.

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭Duvetdays

nuttyboy79 wrote: »

Just worked for me in Dundrum

Score finally a decent discount that works in Glenageary

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭lenoude

The most recent codes don't see. To be working for drumcondra.

Anyone know of any for that Domino's? I'm famished!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,747 ✭✭✭fleet_admiral

College8 not working in rathmines 😓

College8 not working in rathmines ��

obviously not enough students living in Rathmines.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 andrei1315

€15 Off €35 voucher code is DUBLIN18
    Code is active in Dominos Ballbriggan, Cabra, Clondalkin, Drumcondra, Crumlin, Raheny, Ongar.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,613 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

autumn18 wouldnt work for me at the weekend but August18 did work for 30% off

• Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭looperman1000

lenoude wrote: »
    The most recent codes don't see. To be working for drumcondra.

Anyone know of any for that Domino's? I'm famished!

FACE0818 worked on Friday evening...

obviously not enough students living in Rathmines.

I would have thought the opposite

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭lenoude

FACE0818 worked on Friday evening...

Ah cheers!! Hopefully it'll be still on the go for this weekend!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

Just got a leaflet by post with 50% off code when you spend €40 or more.

PINKSEPT - Expires 23rd September

Participating stores listed in the back are Rathmines, Lucan, Booterstown, Ashbourne, Citywest, Glenageary, Castleknock, Ringsend, Tallaght, Walkinstown, Dundrum, Swords, Portmarnock, Sallins, Mullingar, Athlone, Waterford, Letterkenny and Tullamore.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 aisling.255

New Code for 30 % off is “ 19AUTUMN “ Just used it for Citywest.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭bpb101

jamescd wrote: »

Participating stores listed in the back are Rathmines, Lucan, Booterstown, Ashbourne, Citywest, Glenageary, Castleknock, Ringsend, Tallaght, Walkinstown, Dundrum, Swords, Portmarnock, Sallins, Mullingar, Athlone, Waterford, Letterkenny and Tullamore.

works with combos

• Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭darconio

Anybody knows if there is any way to select a different store for delivery from the website? I live exactly in the middle between the Crumlin store and the Walkinstown one however only the latter has the 50% code
    Thanks

Tried it in Rathmines on Tuesday night but it didnt work, maybe there are exclusions?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

Tried it in Rathmines on Tuesday night but it didnt work, maybe there are exclusions?

Are you sure you've added €40+ worth of food to basket? Otherwise I'm at a loss. Both COLLEGE8 and PINKSEPT work fine for me in Rathmines store. Both give me 50% off.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭Liamario

Pinksept code locations.

461242.jpg

Liamario wrote: »
    Pinksept code locations.

461242.jpg

is this some sort of game - "here's a code but it only works in a limited set of branches that have been chosen by throwing darts at a map of Ireland."

I really don't understand Domino's marketing strategy - they're more expensive than the competition but you can get the price down so it matches the competition using a set of constantly changing codes that only work in a seemingly randomly selected set of branches :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,555 ✭✭✭✭Marlow

is this some sort of game - "here's a code but it only works in a limited set of branches that have been chosen by throwing darts at a map of Ireland."

It's probably down to which franchises have agreed to offer the codes. This is not down to Dominos. It's down to the franchisee to agree to allow the code. Participation wouldn't be mandatory.

/M

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Digs

Are you sure you've added €40+ worth of food to basket? Otherwise I'm at a loss. Both COLLEGE8 and PINKSEPT work fine for me in Rathmines store. Both give me 50% off.

Neither were working for me either on the app but I rang the store and they put it through over the phone.

Advertisement