Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dominos Pizza Codes [Cant use with 'meal deals']

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭polkabunny

AUEACAFN
    Dublin - Finglas
    ROI 30% off when you spend €30 is valid until 23:59 on 28/01/2017

Minimum spend excludes drinks & ice cream
    Excludes portions of 14 or 21 Chicken and Chicken Combos

• Registered Users Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭Sono

Diabhalta wrote: »
    Not everyone is celebrating xmas so not everyone is broke. I spent 0 euros this christmas. Same amount like last 8 years or so.

Anyway, it's probably better to get 12" Quattro Formaggi from local Italian pizzeria for 11 euro rather than bother with dominos. Even with discounts they aren't cheaper than that. And that's 4 cheeses, doubt dominos can match that. And obviously italian pizza is much tastier than dominos parody.

Eh....ok then

• Registered Users Posts: 7 InGoochWeTrust

"Not everyone is celebrating xmas so not everyone is broke. I spent 0 euros this christmas. Same amount like last 8 years or so."

Jesus, I didn't realise Ebenezer Scrooge had joined the thread! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,148 ✭✭✭barneygumble99

Today only, 30% off when you spend €30 online with BLUEDOMI

• Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

Sono wrote: »
    Eh....ok then

He has a point. These codes are the only way Dominos can compete with their stupidly expensive prices. NO way we'd use them otherwise.

Until recently the only reason I used them, even WITH the codes was because I rarely have any cash and couldn't pay for Mizzoni online except through Justeat which didn't do deals. Now their own website allows it.

Or Apache - any pizza any size for a tenner, €2 delivery. Still going and not looking like it's going anywhere.

Meanwhile, a large pizza with a drink and a few wedges will cost you €25 in Dominos.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭corcaigh1

Any pizza, any size, €9.99. Voucher Code: NEWTEXT1 (Douglas, Cork)

Nice 1 bruva!!! I said nice bruvvvvv!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Skweefie

sdanseo wrote: »
    He has a point. These codes are the only way Dominos can compete with their stupidly expensive prices. NO way we'd use them otherwise.

Until recently the only reason I used them, even WITH the codes was because I rarely have any cash and couldn't pay for Mizzoni online except through Justeat which didn't do deals. Now their own website allows it.

Or Apache - any pizza any size for a tenner, €2 delivery. Still going and not looking like it's going anywhere.

Meanwhile, a large pizza with a drink and a few wedges will cost you €25 in Dominos.

I agree with you but I think the 'eh ok' was more about yer mans tone. Why come on to a dominos thread to critisize people who get dominos? Whoopdido he didn't spend any money at christmas. Point being... he be trollin me thinks... I was satisfied when he only got one response and now I'm feeding him. Time to step back from the computer machine

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Deeluu

Hi folks, anything going for Galway... west, preferably! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Deeluu wrote: »

Never got any of the above codes working in Galway

• Registered Users Posts: 8,216 ✭✭✭jh79

Deeluu wrote: »

AOQLROWD

30% off min spend 30.

AUCKCIFB

Same deal as above

• Advertisement

40% off when you spend €40 at Dublin Castleknock:

ALVHJUSG

Valid until 4th Feb.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

40% off over €40 for tallaght

AMGASOZF

• Registered Users Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭Diabhalta

Skweefie wrote: »
    I agree with you but I think the 'eh ok' was more about yer mans tone. Why come on to a dominos thread to critisize people who get dominos? Whoopdido he didn't spend any money at christmas. Point being... he be trollin me thinks... I was satisfied when he only got one response and now I'm feeding him. Time to step back from the computer machine

I didn't criticise people, I criticised Dominos. And even though I spent 0 euros over christmas I am definitely not paying 25 euro for a pizza and a side ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 33 DPdrummer

'SPECIAL6' 50% off over €40 in Drogheda

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Skweefie

Diabhalta wrote: »
    I didn't criticise people, I criticised Dominos. And even though I spent 0 euros over christmas I am definitely not paying 25 euro for a pizza and a side ;)

It's a thread for discount codes not random comments about dominos. It was a strange comment. I'm not discussing it any more as the mods will give out to me. If you have discount codes post it, if not, post your observations somewhere else. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Karlrocks23

NEWPIZZA working in Dundrum

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭dickwod1

minion35 wrote: »
    30% Domino's Dundrum - NEWPIZZA

Still works in Castleknock

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭kellsred

dickwod1 wrote: »
    Still works in Castleknock

Rathmines also

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Pollydyke

Hey lads any codes that are working in the finglas store? Am dying for a pizza but am on limited funds until payday! Ugh! 😩

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭OttoPilot

NEWPIZZA working in Dundrum

Also working in Lucan, thank god, Superbowl Sunday wouldn't be the same without domino's.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

DPdrummer wrote: »

Legend. Was placing an order that came to €27, so threw in some deserts to get it up to €40 and the price dropped to €20 :D Feasting cheap tonight :P Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭steirishrover

Just got email for 40% off 40 euro for finglas branch

Code is ATTUSGKQ

Enjoy

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

DPdrummer wrote: »

Thanks, used this on Superbowl night. 5 lads, 5 large pizzas, and a heap of wings. Only cost us €12 each.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Deisegirl11

Anyone got any codes for Waterford??
    Tried special6 and ATTUSGKQ and they don't work :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,525 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

Just tried my favourite code (NEWTEXT1 - any pizza, any size, any amount of toppings for €9.99), doesn't work in Waterford either. Does work in Cork though, sorry..

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭fourinarow

Does NEWPIZZA not work for you?

• Registered Users Posts: 10 AterOfWorlds

Any codes from Crumlin?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,977 Mod ✭✭✭✭GoldFour4

NEWPIZZA Not working for me in Rathmines :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭dickwod1

Rathmines EXXMBSDF €10 off €30

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭shamelessidiot

Code is ATTUSGKQ

Enjoy

Using the code is more expensive than the recently expired winter deal they had going, shame. :(

Advertisement