Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spec this Noob up !

Options
2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

it was a common risk with cartomisers. sometimes worse than others. I once had 10 out of 10 cartomisers I ordered from america arrive completely ****ed. the juice would not wick to the coil so whenever I fired it.. the filler just started to burn straight away.

dont know how bad the failure rate is on the vivi's, they're still pretty new. 2/6 seems a tad unreasonable, hopefully it's just a one time thing but then they are cheap enough that the occasional doa isn't that big an issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭sept09baby

Maybe try the Kanger T2s that ESI have? Their €5.50 each and the replacement heads are only €2.

Loving it so far and seems a little easier on the juice the the vivi nova

• Registered Users Posts: 7,796 ✭✭✭Calibos

Just got my first taste (literally) of mixing my own juices. Bought some Liqua Cola and Chocolate with my ego twist and viv order a few days ago amongst some other flavours. Bright tobacco is OK. Apple is nice. Menthol is like a polo mint. However the cola and the chocolate I did not like at all and couldn't vape. Just mixed them half and half in the vivi and the cola and chocolate combo is actually not bad! :D Not necessarily something I will do again when they run out but at least they are now vapable for me when mixed so I'll be able to use them up and it wont be money down the drain.

Advertisement