Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Voice of Ireland (Season 2)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,261 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Hope this girl is good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

I think Sharon called that last girl wrongly - singing with emotion and having nerves are not the same.

She was the best so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

Skid wrote: »
    I think Sharon called that last girl wrongly - singing with emotion and having nerves are not the same.

She was the best so far.

Without doubt,it was a bad excuse by Sharon,and then they all turn for the next one :confused:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,652 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Great singer.

I hate that short hair on girls.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Flawless... are you joking????
    She missed loads of notes and was weak on others...

If I was in Mrs D's house I would have only thrown 2 cent on the table...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Without doubt,it was a bad excuse by Sharon,and then they all turn for the next one :confused:

To be fair girl before was better than Sinead but Sinead is prob more 'current' sounding I suppose

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

I'm sorry I can't believe judges are saying Sinead was the best she was not by a long shot

She wasn't flawless but she was good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 469 ✭✭666irishguy

Jamelia is a good addition to a panel of fairly boring people. She is very likeable and doesn't seem to be putting on the ego act. Kennedy was by far the most talented judge they had. Guess he saw which way the wind was blowing and jumped ship.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

amdublin wrote: »
    Great singer.

I hate that short hair on girls.
    She has a nice face so she can carry the look off though.

Don't forget 'At Your Service' is back tonight. I hope John Brennan pops on to the thread to say hello again.

• Advertisement

Jamelia is likeable and seems to be ecstatic to be there so..!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

MrsD007 wrote: »

Don't forget 'At Your Service' is back tonight. I hope John Brennan pops on to the thread to say hello again.

Can't wait! :D ... And 'Raw' is back tonight too at 9.30! :)

• Site Banned Posts: 224 ✭✭SubBusted

The pablum of Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,960 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Jamelia is a good addition to a panel of fairly boring people. She is very likeable and doesn't seem to be putting on the ego act. Kennedy was by far the most talented judge they had. Guess he saw which way the wind was blowing and jumped ship.

I'd say he was pushed

• Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭VEN

Kian is a turd, the lad who hid behind Mark and Shane in Westlife.

and the corr girl, not really singers at all so who are they to judge. bressie and jamelia would be looking for something unique and see beyond immediacy, the other two wouldn't know it if it hit them in the face, they'd know a good voice better than their own but hey wouldn't most of us.

he is a big arse pain indeed, can't shut his mouth when bressie is speaking. he did the same with brian kennedy. oh what an arse pain.

• Site Banned Posts: 224 ✭✭SubBusted

The judges are all ****. The show misses the point about good music. Most great bands had bad singers who were usually out of tune. Those people with great voices will get nowhere with real music fans.

SubBusted wrote: »
    The judges are all ****. The show misses the point about good music. Most great bands had bad singers who were usually out of tune. Those people with great voices will get nowhere with real music fans.

Real music fans appreciate people with good voices. Plenty of successful singers have come from talent shows.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 454 ✭✭Israel_Dagg

Skid wrote: »
    Real music fans appreciate people with good voices. Plenty of successful singers have come from talent shows.

Don't think any will come from Ireland. The fan base of these "stars" is got from the weeks on the show.

Don't think any will come from Ireland. The fan base of these "stars" is got from the weeks on the show.

Realistically, It would be tough for anyone to make a serious career from this show, unless a Youtube clip went viral or they were spotted by an International Record Label.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Eyepatch

Am not impressed with this show, and the judges are annoying, the way they are squabbling with each other. Childish and very amateurish, IMO.

• Advertisement

Too poor to join the Billy Barrys... :(

• Site Banned Posts: 4,066 ✭✭✭Silvio.Dante

Dale Winton's out of tune love child..?

Sharon is getting desperate...

• Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭grey_so_what

"Who's Breslie?".....:)

Ah, he's a bit off tune.....

Dale Winton's out of tune love child..?

I'd say Sharon is wishing she can hit the button and go the full 360 degrees... He needs a lot of work..

I agree with Bressley, he started off reasonably well, but faded as the song went on.

"The one that got away"

Yeah right Jameila...:D

"I got him"...

I think Sharon is barking up the wrong tree there...

I think Jamelia nailed it. He certainly has a lot of potential, but he needs a lot of training.. She's a great addition to the show.

I'm teary already, I better stop chopping these onions...

• Advertisement

That sob-story about his voice breaking while he was singing was piss poor.

No deaths, no poverty, not even a sick puppy.

Advertisement