Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ODEON CINEMAS €5 Wednesdays!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21 McSemtex

Jwacqui wrote: »
    There is no Odeon cinema in cork?

Well, that would explain it then! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭Up2NoGood

Hey guys,
    I was a little frustrated that this offer was not available in Waterford so I emailed them and received this response:

Dear *****,
    Thank you for your email.
    We apologies for any inconvenience caused by any conflicting information concerning Saver Day prices.
    All tickets for Standard seats cost 5.00 Euros for a Adult, Child, Senior, Teen and a Student.
    All tickets for Premier seats cost 6.70 Euros for a Adult, Child, Senior, Teen and a Student.
    If you are watching a 3D film you would need to add 1.70 Euros the cost of the ticket and anther 1 Euro if you require 3D glasses.
    Please be aware that Children must be 12 or under in order to purchase a Child tickets. Teenagers must be between the age of 13 to 17 in order to purchase a Teen Ticket. Adults must be 18 and over.
    The Saver Day prices are not applicable on Bank Holidays or for Special Screenings.
    Should you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to email us again or call 1520 88 00 00* between 11am and 8pm.
    Regards,
    Martin
    ODEON Guest Services

Hope it helps!

• Registered Users Posts: 914 ✭✭✭ChickenBalls

So can someone clarify that you can walk in today and get in for €5 ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,114 ✭✭✭bren2001

keith123 wrote: »
    So can someone clarify that you can walk in today and get in for €5 ?

Yeah, its 5e no matter where you buy your tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭Jwacqui

Heres the advertisement for €5 wednesdays!!

http://www.odeoncinemas.ie/fanatic/great_value/

• Advertisement

Tockman wrote: »
    Looks like its only for selected few:mad:. Prices in Limerick are unchanged when booking online for a wednesday viewing.

It's not only selected limericks prices are now €5 for wed. You can book online

Up2NoGood wrote: »
    WOW... now that I have looked into it, the offer IS NOT available in waterford. What a bunch of jokers !!!

It's available in Waterford now. It only started today so thy obviously just changed it today when the deal was started. :-)

Julez wrote: »
    Not available in Stillorgan either :mad:

It is available in stillorgan. All prices are now updated to the €5 price. Go online and check.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,025 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

It's also worth noting that if you book online and are a member of their loyalty club, you get the extra 15% off aswell, so tickets are only €4.25!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭Justin10

It's also worth noting that if you book online and are a member of their loyalty club, you get the extra 15% off aswell, so tickets are only €4.25!

When you add in the booking fee it is dearer to book online

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,025 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

Rochey18 wrote: »

True, forgot about that. I suppose if you got a 3d iSense ticket it something like that then the savings would outweigh it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭Ballyv24

Did anyone go to the Odeon in Limerick yesterday? Was it busy because of the Deal.

I went to see Ted in the Crescent at 7 and it was fairly empty

• Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭bamboozle

this deal has now spread to Omniplex Santry....so for those on northside Santry & Odean Coolock are €5 all day wednesday...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cojomo2

Has anyone been to the one in Stillorgan recently?

Went there after it was done up, maybe a year ago..the rows of seats were not sloped like any other cinema..they were all flat..couldn't see sh*t cause of heads in front of me,,retarded design...emailed them about it and they replied to say 'sorry'..that was it..haven't gone back since...anyone know if they have sorted it? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭caycro

Rochey18 wrote: »

The booking fee has now been removed .... so it's back to being a great deal :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭Savman

bamboozle wrote: »
    this deal has now spread to Omniplex Santry

Bit late to the game there lads.

They obviously got killed by everyone going to Odeon. Was never keen on the Omniplex if I'm honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,939 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

On Wednesdays a medium Combo now only costs 5 euro.

So on Wednesdays youre getting a Medium Combo and a ticket for just 10 euros. Great deal if you ask me

Dont forget to buy a odeon Loyaly Card just 1.99(100 free points) or (9.99 1000 free points and double points on your first month) , for every 1 euro you spend you get 10 points and points can be added up where you can purchase tickets, food and drinks and also as a memeber you will get 25% off tickets every tuesday and 15% when you book tickets online 7 days a week.

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭caycro

Went to the Wednesday special last night in Stillorgan and I got a 'buy one get one free' voucher which each ticket I printed out. Means I can go again this weekend at Wednesday night prices ... can't beat that !!

Advertisement