Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dreaming of Violence

Options
  • 15-08-2012 2:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

So, getting a bit worried now. Over the past two months I keep dreaming about violence in different forms.
    When it first began it was about close family members being violent, often killing others and I kept waking up crying as a result. But the past week I've been dreaming about murdering people! Often people I don't know, but it's starting to freak me out. Last night I dreamt that I put two sleeping girls into a car and caused it to drive into another to cause an explosion and kill them.

I've got a lot of work on at the moment and a pretty significant deadline coming up which Im definitely stressed about, but I've never had violent dreams like these constantly.:(:confused:

Any ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Jason Todd

That's messed up man! :o

I do occasionally have a dream like that. I had lost my job and my partner became pregnant about 2 years ago and I started having violent dreams, but mostly the violence was happening to me. I'd wake up and find myself jumping out of the bed or attacking the bedside locker. :eek: The last one I had a few weeks ago involved me being executed :o and like you, I had a mountain of stuff to get through in work which was weighing heavily on my mind.

I'd put it down to stress anyway. :)

Advertisement