Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Northwood Gym Santry

Options
  • 14-08-2012 3:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,
    Anybody interested in joining Ben Dunne Northwood Gym? The membership for 3 people to join together is 630 euro for 15 months.
    Looking for 2 people to join at the same time to avail of this offer. (15 months membership for 210 euro each)
    Please PM me if you are interested.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Sarah.B

Hi,
    Anybody interested in joining Ben Dunne Northwood Gym? The membership for 3 people to join together is 630 euro for 15 months.
    Looking for 2 people to join at the same time to avail of this offer. (15 months membership for 210 euro each)

Hi ill join northwood gym??sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 43 paddy086

If you are still looking for people I will join

• Registered Users Posts: 43 paddy086

Hi,
    Hi you still looking for people to join the gym

Advertisement