Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gluten Free in Santa Pola

Options
  • 14-08-2012 12:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Good afternoon,

I follow a Gluten Free diet and am soon travelling to Santa Pola in Spain. Would anyone know if there are any coelaic / gluten free restaurants?

Thanks in advance,
    Laura
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭greengold9999

Hi Laura

It is a couple of years since I was there and I cannot remember the names of specific restaurants but I did eat out a lot and didn't get sick - always good. It is an amazing place (no pun) for fish as it is has very busy fishing port so all the restaurants have lots of fresh fish which they can grill for you if all else fails. I found the coaliac association spanish eating out card really useful as I do not speak Spanish and many people did not speak English. There is a big supermarket on the main street (mercadona I think) which had lots of gluten free products so you don;t need to bring supplies

• Registered Users Posts: 6 lofitz

Many thanks for the reply...really appreciate it :)

Advertisement