Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sun sea and

Options
  • 11-08-2012 7:07pm
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,323 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Fishing :D Great bit of weather the last two days off Skerries even the Mackerel were biting "well some of them":D, what more could you want.

2012-08-10182532.jpg

2012-08-10184338.jpg

2012-08-10183251.jpg

2012-08-10183257.jpg

2012-08-10182521.jpg

2012-08-10190218.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭Hifive

That little fella looks more like the bait:D:D:D

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,323 Mod ✭✭✭✭fergal.b

Yep little joey was put back but I did get his bigger brothers If I had more time he would have been tope bate alright :D

Just on an another note to release any unwanted or small mackerel I was thought to just shake the rod till they fall off or use a long nose pliers and just work the hook out and not to touch them as whatever chemicals are on our hands will kill them, anyone else do this ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,270 ✭✭✭tin79

fergal.b wrote: »
    Yep little joey was put back but I did get his bigger brothers If I had more time he would have been tope bate alright :D

Just on an another note to release any unwanted or small mackerel I was thought to just shake the rod till they fall off or use a long nose pliers and just work the hook out and not to touch them as whatever chemicals are on our hands will kill them, anyone else do this ?

yes I do that, If you handle them and put them in water you can already see the damage that the oil on your hands has done to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Skuxx

Looks great out there Fergal!! I havnt been on the water in over a month due to working abroad and then going on holidays, I getting serious withdrawl symtoms here!! Next sunday fingers crossed :)

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭Talent

Got out for a sail Sunday am. Two races, great fun. Badly needed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭insebayguy

Hi Feargal, Brenna here from Adverts. I shall be stalking you on this site as well :)
    It's not illegal if you declare your intentions up front!
    Great pics, love the boat. When the sun shines on this little Island it becomes a different place altogether.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,323 Mod ✭✭✭✭fergal.b

insebayguy wrote: »
    Hi Feargal, Brenna here from Adverts. I shall be stalking you on this site as well :)
    It's not illegal if you declare your intentions up front!
    Great pics, love the boat. When the sun shines on this little Island it becomes a different place altogether.

Welcome to the forum insebayguy I have one or two post on here you might find interesting so plenty of stalking for you to do :D

PS. I don't usually pick up guys on adverts but in your case I made an exception :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭insebayguy

I bet you say that to all the lads..! ;)
    Much stalking to do, better get cracking...

Advertisement