Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dreams about flying

Options
  • 06-08-2012 2:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭

I've been having this same dream for years now where I can float/fly. It's always near houses and industrial areas.

The dreams are obviously really fun and I have a euphoric feeling as I look about at the sights, but there's always this strange big fear of power-lines and electrical-pylons and It always ends up with me flying too fast trying to dodge them.

WTF is that all about ^^ ?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭gstack166

I have near the same dreams, nothing about Power lines though. Mine consist of me flapping my arms and up & away i go, same euphoric feeling. Then i get so high that i want to come down & always do but can never remember landing etc. Always someone with me too just as i take off, almost as though I'm trying to show off infront of them. From what i can remember it's always a girl, always someone i know too but not always someone we'll say that I'm sexually attracted to. Been having them for years but can't understand why. It's always during day time i do this too, never seem to fly at night time in my dreams.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭stoppress

Now this is something I can relate to. For years on and off I dream off flying about our locality [over the houses and above the trees but never any higher]
    Never able to work out what its all about but all I can say is they are always pleasant dreams never dangerous or worrying.
    If I ever get to the bottom off what they mean I well say so but for now....

• Registered Users Posts: 836 ✭✭✭uberalles

I really like the flying dreams I have.

Advertisement