Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RTE 1 - For One Night Only - (Sinéad O'Connor) - August 3rd, 2012.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

........and there I was thinking of the "Slow Set" days MrsD......

Don't go all cynical on me..........:D:D:D
    The "Slow Set" is long gone missus, you're showing your age ;):D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,718 ✭✭✭jluv

Love that song but didn't like that performance...And if she's the only hope for the church......

• Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭grey_so_what

MrsD007 wrote: »
    The "Slow Set" is long gone missus, you're showing your age ;):D

More's the pity.....

You're never too old..............

Ageism it's called nowadays!......:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,719 ✭✭✭sudzs

Oh no... she's going on about god..... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Cordelia2010

She still has the lungs when she's not fussing with a band.:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

OH come on.. for how long are we gonna keep on saying "this is great", JUST because it's Sinead O'Connor... This is truly awful... And I missed the start, why is she dressed like a priest?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭furiousox

Hell of a voice, 'Mandinka' still sounds amazing but the whole "I'm a nun, I'm a priest, I'm a lesbian, I'm looking for a man, I'm getting married, I'm getting divorced, I'm going on tour, I'm retiring from music forever, I'm on rte1 tonight" thing is kinda tiresome now.

CPL 593H

I see the heels are back.

That's a fierce weary song.

"Stretched on a Grave".....

I'm starting to get a bit depressed.....

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭haymur

Not only has she lost the head her voice is gone downhill as well: eek:

ffs Clint Vel-whore... Do RTE ever hire anybody outside their close bunch of friends..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

She sounds a lot better singing this song

I agree grey so what . thief of your heart is a fab song

Ring 999, I think the bass player is having a stroke..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Babooshka

furiousox wrote: »
    Hell of a voice, 'Mandinka' still sounds amazing but the whole "I'm a nun, I'm a priest, I'm a lesbian, I'm looking for a man, I'm getting married, I'm getting divorced, I'm going on tour, I'm retiring from music forever, I'm on rte1 tonight" thing is kinda tiresome now.

:D:D Your post made me giggle. I agree to an extent, I was really p'd off hearing about the latest sinead-ism myself but I'm kind of over that now cos I think she's very honest. I don't know her and I don't have a fight to champion for her I just intuitively believe she's genuine. It's a pain in the hole for people who like her music but don't care and don't want to know about her views as an individual, and obviously a pain for people who don't even like her voice. But I am kind of resigned to, that's her, you get the entire her, like she said at start of show she engages mouth before brain filters and she is what she is.
    I respect it. I wouldn't like to wake up to it every day but nevertheless I respect it. Enough people are scared to be themselves. Waffle waffle...over!

Gay had Sinead eating out of his hand.......

I enjoyed the show, Masterclass for Mr. T!

Another Whiny ... play something that has more than two chords ffs... even Wonderwall, anything.. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Babooshka

Another Whiny ... play something that has more than two chords ffs... even Wonderwall, anything.. :mad:

Odds on My Lovely Horse?...:confused: I am watching it recorded so it could have ended without My Lovely Horse ....

Where do we stand on The Heartbreak Kid, people? Farrelly Brothers with Ben Stiller.. Dont know how I missed this one.

Where do we stand on The Heartbreak Kid, people? Farrelly Brothers with Ben Stiller.. Dont know how I missed this one.

am watching am enjoying it
    It might get a bit repetitive but will see

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

Watching it too - soft spot for Ben Stiller :o

is his hair just dyed grey for film? I never spotted he was grey

• Advertisement

Lisha wrote: »
    is his hair just dyed grey for film? I never spotted he was grey

It's all the rage nowadays Lisha!...........:D:D:D

Advertisement