Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Private profiles - please note that profiles marked as private will soon be public. This will facilitate moderation so mods can view users' warning histories. All of your posts across the site will appear on your profile page (including PI, RI). Groups posts will remain private except to users who have access to the same Groups as you. Thread here
Some important site news, please read here. Thanks!

Mobile and Online Betting Research.

• 02-08-2012 9:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 32 ✭✭✭ EoinDM

Hey guys,

I'm a 22 year old business student from Wickow, and I'm doing a bit of research into the use of mobile betting apps (iPhone/iPad/Android) and betting websites. I don't know too much about them so I'm trying to find as much information as possible from people who use them on a weekly basis.

Ideally I'm looking for young adults, both male and female, between the ages of 18 and 25 - if you could help me out I'd really appreciate it.

It's only a quick 10 question survey. Struggling to find people to fill it in so if you have a few mins to spare please help me out. The link is done below.

Cheers!

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/F8YTFYG

Comments

Advertisement