Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Constraints on autocad 2013

• 31-07-2012 1:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi lads

I am just after getting the latest version of Autocad however there is one thing that is driving me crazy. When i am doing a drawing the constraints are interfering with the drawing. I have to tried to turn them off but to no avail. Does anyone know how to disable them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭__Robinhood__

Have you suppressed them in the browser panel?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 dermocol

Hi Robinhood. Thanks for the response. What i usually do is go into the parametric tab and delete the constraints from the drawing however i am fed up from doing this. If i drag a grip on one elevation it moves something on a different elevation.

I have suppressed them in the browser menu all the constraints are un-ticked, however the constraints icon remains beside the cross hairs on the drawing sheet and i still have to go back and delete all the constraints. Please Advise!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭__Robinhood__

I know what your saying al right, it messes up the assembly completely sometimes if you delete them.

What could be the case is that you have the constraints added in the wrong sequence. I found that adding constraints (less as possible) in a different sequence works for me. I know that there's a rule of thumb in which to do this, but I cant think of it now.

Ill play around with it and let you know!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 abricon.holmes

http://cad2013tricks.blogspot.in/2012/11/disable-auto-constrains-in-autocad-2013.html:
    :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Advertisement