Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Madden 13 Player Ratings

Options
  • 30-07-2012 9:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭

Some information about player ratings is being announced, starting with QB's.

QB Ratings: Rodgers (99) Brady (98) Brees (98) Eli (97) Big Ben (95) P. Manning (93) Rivers (92) Stafford (91) Romo (90) Vick (89)

Romo at 90 :pac:

Fans can vote on the EA Sports Facebook page for which ratings they think are too high and too low and they may change based on the vote.

I'd imagine the ratings for HB's, WR's etc will be available over the next few days.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

Paully D wrote: »
    Romo at 90 :pac:

I know. It's too low. Seriously though I think that's just right. I think he should be rated higher than Stafford, Big Ben and Rivers though. Big Ben at 95 is crazy.

On another note I heard our first pick in the draft Courtney Upshaw is rated a mere 70. That's an absolute joke. I was thinking more in the 80 range.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

http://espn.go.com/blog/playbook/tech/post/_/id/1406/top-10-rated-qbs-in-madden-nfl-13
    The virtual awesomeness that is Aaron Rodgers helped make the Green Bay Packers the most played team online in “Madden NFL 12,” and judging by his ratings in “Madden 13,” we could be in for another year of “frozen tundra” domination.

What can I say, that 99 overall rating makes the man no joke (in real life and in “Madden”).

But he’s not the only player in the game with that much juice, and every week leading up to the game’s launch, EA Sports is releasing the player ratings by position, starting with the quarterbacks, then working their way through running backs, receivers and defenders.

But as I sort through the top 10 quarterbacks, one name jumps out as missing, and that’s “Madden” cover star runner-up, Cam Newton. Cam is one of the top quarterbacks in the game when it comes to his acceleration and arm strength numbers (which translates into being one of the most fun QBs to play with), but his awareness rating is lower than anyone in the Top 15, while his throwing accuracy number is nowhere near elite. That being said, his running and bomb ability make him a winner in my eyes, even if he’s on the outside looking in on EA’s Top 10.

10. Michael Vick, Philadelphia Eagles: 89 overall
    Long after Michael Vick has retired, the legend of his video game doppelganger will be remembered alongside other cyber superstars like Bo Jackson and Tom Chambers. Vick once again has the speed that would make most halfbacks in the game jealous, while also possessing one of the biggest arms in all of “Madden.”

9. Tony Romo, Dallas Cowboys: 90 overall
    Romo remains a “Madden” favorite because he possesses the ability to pass the ball deep, throw with accuracy, and have just enough speed to be able to not only scramble away from the blitz, but take off down the field and get you that all-important first down with his legs.

8. Matthew Stafford, Detroit Lions: 91 overall
    The Lions are going to be a popular team in “Madden 13,” thanks to the strong arm of Matthew Stafford and the beast-like ability of Megatron going deep. Stafford can throw the ball farther than any QB in “Madden,” and when you combine that with the spectacular catch ability of the “Madden 13” cover star, these two are going to put up some serious points.

7. Philip Rivers, San Diego Chargers: 92 overall
    Rivers is one of those quarterbacks who is better in real life than in “Madden,” as his numbers make him accurate, but his inability to scramble makes him vulnerable to the pressure most gamers bring online. Better get the ball out of his hands quick if you hope to compete.

6. Peyton Manning, Denver Broncos: 93 overall
    This might have been the toughest ratings call for the folks at EA to make. Is Peyton the Peyton of old, or is he just old Peyton? We won’t know until we see him play in a real game this season, and we won’t know if his neck can hold up to the hits, but we do know the guy can still take charge of a team. His awareness numbers are through the roof, even if the rest of his ratings have taken a slight hit from years past.

5. Ben Roethlisberger, Pittsburgh Steelers: 95 overall
    Big Ben can scramble just enough to get you out of trouble, has the strength to take a hit or two and still bounce off to make the throw, and the throwing power to heave the ball deep downfield to his speedy receivers.

4. Eli Manning, New York Giants: 97 overall
    Not only does Eli Manning have more Super Bowl wins than his big brother, but now he’s also rated higher in “Madden.” Sounds like he’s got bragging rights to me.

3. Drew Brees, New Orleans Saints: 98 overall
    When playing as Drew Brees, it’s all about making the perfect pass and hitting your receivers in stride so they can rack up those yards after the catch. Brees’ accuracy numbers in the game are just sick, as is his polygonally jacked tight end running free down the middle of the field.

2. Tom Brady, New England Patriots: 98 overall
    Brady’s throwing power and accuracy are elite, his awareness is off the charts, and his targets are second to none, especially when you combine the already dangerous Gronk and Welker with the deep threat and spectacular catch ability of free-agent acquisition Brandon Lloyd. Can any defense even match up?

1. Aaron Rodgers, Green Bay Packers: 99 overall
    Aaron Rodgers is the perfect video game quarterback. He can run, he can throw dimes 50 yards downfield, he can squeeze the ball between defenders in the clutch, and he can throw on the run better than just about anyone in the game. All hail the polygonal Packers, once again, the most feared team in “Madden.”

Some rookie ratings are in:

Madden 13 Rookie Ratings: Andrew Luck (85) RG3 (83) Trent Richardson (83) Morris Claiborne (81) Ryan Tannehill (75) Justin Blackmon (80) Quinton Coples (76) Michael Floyd (75) Stephon Gilmore (73) Brandon Weeden (74) Kendall Wright (72)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

As usual, a contrarian opinion Matthew. On what basis you like Tony Romo so much?
    Only issue I have with that top 10 is Peyton Manning, will probably end up being adjusted based on how he plays in pre-season, main issue is arm strength.
    Stafford would be higher if he done it for more than just one year

• Registered Users Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭Stev_o

All those ratings are far too high. But then again it's all subjective. I am much infavour of a rating system were 99-100 is HoF caliber/game changer rather then the MVP each year.

• Advertisement

As usual, a contrarian opinion Matthew. On what basis you like Tony Romo so much?

I dunno maybe the fact he was the 4th highest rated QB in the NFL, and has one of the highest all time QB ratings, and does what he does with little help. He's massively underrated.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,670 ✭✭✭nerd69

matthew8 wrote: »
    I dunno maybe the fact he was the 4th highest rated QB in the NFL, and has one of the highest all time QB ratings, and does what he does with little help. He's massively underrated.

little help? like the best tight end in the nfl, miles austin dez bryant and a decent run game.

in my opinion you can appriciate eli for what he does in the post season or appreciate romo for what he does in the regular season but not both as there polar opposites i think romos good but untill he does anything in the playoffs even a 90s a bit high

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭etloveslsd

nerd69 wrote: »
    little help? like the best tight end in the nfl, miles austin dez bryant and a decent run game.

in my opinion you can appriciate eli for what he does in the post season or appreciate romo for what he does in the regular season but not both as there polar opposites i think romos good but untill he does anything in the playoffs even a 90s a bit high

He had this other guy too for a few years, can't remember much about him, he was such a nobody, I think he was #81....OT I think....TO that was him. He had a couple of catches too.

little help? like the best tight end in the nfl,
    Hardly.
    miles austin dez bryant
    Neither of whom are on the level of Nicks/Cruz.
    and a decent run game.
    Decent, but not great. The thing is Romo goes out and often has to try and win games on his own. I remember against the Giants in week 17 his receivers were simply not getting open. He has to play with a terrible defense.

Well I think if you look at Madden ratings playoffs should have no special weight added to them because there's no clutchness rating. Just because a quarterback won a playoff game doesn't make his arm stronger, or increase his awareness or accuracy, which seems to have happened to Eli big time.

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭ibmax

To put an end to this silliness - Tony Romo:

- arm strength: above average
    - accuracy: average
    - athleticism: above average
    - decision making (awareness): below average

Combine these together and you get a QB who is above average but nothing more... in and around the top 10. A madden rating between 85 and 90 is thus accurate.

If you want to compare with Eli:

- accuracy: above average
    - athleticism: below average
    - decision making (awareness): elite

As such you get a QB who is not far behind the top 3 (Brees, Rodgers, Brady)

Saying Romo should be rated higher cause of a poor supporting cast is (not only incorrect but) irrelevant. Should Stafford be rated lower cause he has Megatron to throw to? If you go off this logic, Brandon Weeden should be at least 200 overall!!!

• Advertisement

To put an end to this silliness - Tony Romo:

- accuracy: average
    - athleticism: above average
    - decision making (awareness): below average
    You clearly watch a different NFL to the one I do. How you can put up Romo's numbers with average accuracy and below average decision making is beyond me.
    If you want to compare with Eli:

- accuracy: above average
    - athleticism: below average
    - decision making (awareness): elite
    His decision making is most certainly not elite. He threw 16 interceptions for god's sake. 6 more than Romo, including a few howlers.
    As such you get a QB who is not far behind the top 3 (Brees, Rodgers, Brady)
    Saying Romo should be rated higher cause of a poor supporting cast is (not only incorrect but) irrelevant. Should Stafford be rated lower cause he has Megatron to throw to? If you go off this logic, Brandon Weeden should be at least 200 overall!!!

I never said a worse supporting cast means higher ratings, but I said he puts up great numbers in spite of his supporting cast and that he would be far more successful with Eli's defense.

Romo is like Rivers, putting up numbers while chasing the game and the run game has been abandoned.

Ho wmany games, especially in December has Romo cost The Cowboys with his interceptions? Seeing you are so intent on comparing Manning and Romo, look at Eli at the same time of year, especially in the 2 Super Bowl years.

You claim he should be higher than Big Ben (actually had no supporting cast yet has 2 rings) Stafford (over 5000 yards last year, sure it was only last year but he may have done it sooner if not for injury) and Rivers (most of his yards have been chasing games also but he did it with a weaker bunch of receivers than Romo.

Hardly.
    really hardly as a pure te that can block and catch hes top 3 at least

Neither of whom are on the level of Nicks/Cruz.
    nicks is injured far to much to the extent that his value goes down
    bryant is the best reciever in the nfc east and thats from an eagles fan

Decent, but not great. The thing is Romo goes out and often has to try and win games on his own. I remember against the Giants in week 17 his receivers were simply not getting open. He has to play with a terrible defense.

his run game in not necessarily consistent but its explosive even if its not doing much the d has to keep an eye on them because if they break one its gona hurt you

Well I think if you look at Madden ratings playoffs should have no special weight added to them because there's no clutchness rating. Just because a quarterback won a playoff game doesn't make his arm stronger, or increase his awareness or accuracy, which seems to have happened to Eli big time.
    to an extent but if a player freaks out and starts throwing up ints when it really matters it has to be taken into account

furthermore i would say his defense is not terrible now its a good d just not great as they where 2-3 years ago as a matter of fact he has a good team around him now but for most of his career he's had one of the most talented teams in the entire league around him you could put most backups into those teams and they reach the playoffs and hes not improved since then
    hes the same above average qb hes always been great value for where he was picked but not in the same sentence as most of the rest of them

Romo is like Rivers, putting up numbers while chasing the game and the run game has been abandoned.
    That's utter nonsense. The only games last year Romo played in that Dallas was out of was the Eagles game and the Giants game so he's not putting up garbage time stats, and he hasn't really had to chase many games.
    Ho wmany games, especially in December has Romo cost The Cowboys with his interceptions? Seeing you are so intent on comparing Manning and Romo, look at Eli at the same time of year, especially in the 2 Super Bowl years.
    Ibmax was the one making the comparison. And this December stuff is rubbish. It shouldn't count in Madden ratings whether you're playing well in November or December. Unless they release a THPNOV and THPDEC stat.
    You claim he should be higher than Big Ben (actually had no supporting cast yet has 2 rings)
    With 2 absolutely top notch defenses and running games. No supporting cast yeah right. HOF receivers Hines Ward obviously is a useless player, as is Santonio Holmes.
    Stafford (over 5000 yards last year, sure it was only last year but he may have done it sooner if not for injury)
    Had megatron and was forced to the air a lot.
    and Rivers (most of his yards have been chasing games also but he did it with a weaker bunch of receivers than Romo.

Well there's really no comparison between Rivers and Romo last year, Rivers had more yards but 27 TDs to 20 Interceptions as opposed to Romo's 31 to 10.

i disagree i think big ben is a far superiour player if i was starting a franchise and i had to pick between them id go big ben 10 times out of 10

however i agree with matthew i know its a controversial opinion but i think philip rivers is overrated still above romo but not on the level with eli brady rogers and big ben in my opinion

You can vote on player ratings now:

http://zoknowsgaming.com/2012/07/30/madden-nfl-13-ratings-reveal-campaign-vote/
    Today EA SPORTS launched the Madden NFL 13 Ratings Reveal on the official Madden NFL 13 Facebook page. The four-week campaign will allow fans to vote on which NFL players epitomize attributes like speed, elusiveness, hit power and more. The winner of each vote will be the highest-rated player for that attribute at their position in Madden NFL 13.

Voting begins today as fans can determine which NFL quarterback is the fastest in the league. The rest of the week will see fans voting on other attributes such as throw power, accuracy and awareness. Subsequent weeks will focus on running backs, wide receivers and defenders, with the winners in each category announced every Friday. Below is a breakdown of the voting schedule:

July 30 – Aug 3: Quarterbacks – Speed, Throw Power, Throw Accuracy, Awareness
    Aug 6 – 10: Running Backs – Speed, Acceleration, Trucking, Elusiveness
    Aug 13 – 17: Wide Receivers – Speed, Spectacular Catch, Route Running, Agility
    Aug 20 – 24: Defense – Speed, Hit Power, Tackling, Man Coverage

Fans can keep up with all the action by visiting the Madden NFL 13 webpage throughout the duration of the campaign.

Not only will each winner receive a boost in their attributes in Madden NFL13, but they’ll also be immortalized with a special card in Madden Ultimate Team. Fans who collect the cards of every winning player will be able to add them to a collection which will unlock a special Madden Ultimate Team reward in Madden NFL 13.

Furthermore, NFL Hall of Famer Marshall Faulk will be hosting weekly videos on the EA SPORTS YouTube page revealing the top ten rated players at each position. Faulk will also be appearing on the Madden NFL podcast to unveil winners and provide his own expert analysis.

I'm not just referring to last year, I'm talking about their whole careers. I agree Hines Ward was great but there is only so much he can do on his own. As for Santonio Holmes...child please!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

On what basis you like Tony Romo so much?

Did not expect this to go the way it did!
    Was legitimately asking your opinion btw, not questioning it.

Looking forward to the RB & WR rankings next...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Danger_dave1

Romo has all the skills. Great release , can hit all the passes. However he holds onto the ball to long and gets sacked to much, Eli did not have a good O-line it was make shift for much of the season. Romo doesn't win enough close games. A great quarterback should be able to win games when your team are 2 scores up in the fourth. The cowboys let what 4 games last year that they held a 10 point lead in the fourth and it slipped away ?

This has to be accounted for in the game. Awareness - whatever you wanna call it . Eli manning showed All through the season he has it in spades. While tony romo showed he doesn't . Remember the giants cowboys game.on a 3rd and 2 Romo has Austin wide open and he over throws him by 3 yards. he hits that pass, cowboys were in the play offs and it's a different superbowl winner.

Looking forward to wide receiver ratings . Some will take dips and others will shoot up . Very excited ! Wonder what rating Cruz will be

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭ibmax

Romo has all the skills. Great release , can hit all the passes. However he holds onto the ball to long and gets sacked to much, Eli did not have a good O-line it was make shift for much of the season. Romo doesn't win enough close games. A great quarterback should be able to win games when your team are 2 scores up in the fourth. The cowboys let what 4 games last year that they held a 10 point lead in the fourth and it slipped away ?

This has to be accounted for in the game. Awareness - whatever you wanna call it . Eli manning showed All through the season he has it in spades. While tony romo showed he doesn't . Remember the giants cowboys game.on a 3rd and 2 Romo has Austin wide open and he over throws him by 3 yards. he hits that pass, cowboys were in the play offs and it's a different superbowl winner.

This is a fair assessment of Romo. He has all the tools but makes bad decisions at time and his accuracy can be maddeningly inconsistent. All QBs make bad decision - as Matthew pointed out Eli had 16 INTs - but what costs Romo are the times when he makes the bad decisions and this is the main area where he falls down when compared with other QBs.

His ranking (9th) in the overall is probably spot on. He's top 10 but unlikely to ever lead his team to a SB.... very similar to Pip Rivers who is similarly rated and ranked!!!

I imagine this debate will be reignited when Dez Bryant, Miles Austin and Jason Wittens ratings (all presumably in and around the 90's) are released :)

• Advertisement

ibmax wrote: »
    I imagine this debate will be reignited when Dez Bryant, Miles Austin and Jason Wittens ratings (all presumably in and around the 90's) are released :)

Dont forget Santonio Holmes, the only reason Big Ben has rings :rolleyes:

Some say Tony Romo can't lead late game drives, but this is ignoring the facts. He made a 10 point 4th quarter comeback against the 49ers, and then made the game winning completion in overtime, and then next week against the Redskins he got the first down on 3rd and 21 to put them in FG range, and they obviously got the kick. He then threw 2 4th quarter TDs against the Redskins to send it to overtime, and brought the team down the field for a FG. Next week he threw the go ahead TD at the start of the 4th against Miami, and when they pulled back ahead he drove Dallas down the field for the game winning FG as time expires. Against Arizona he drove them down the field for a potential game-winner, but Jason Garrett iced his own kicker. Against NY he may have missed Austin, but he threw 4 TDs and no INTs, including 2 in the fourth quarter, and he would've sent it to overtime if it wasn't for a blocked FG after driving Dallas down the field with 46 seconds and no timeouts. Sure he's made mistakes, but he has had tons of clutch moments in the last year. Likewise Eli has had some big drives, but he couldn't convert on 2nd and 4th and 2 against SF to tie the game, he threw a game-losing pick-6 against Seattle on the Seattle 10 and he fumbled against Philadelphia on the potential game-tying drive at the end of the game. And this isn't just about Romo end Eli either, it's that everybody makes game-losing mistakes, but people only hold it against Romo, but they never give him credit for his great drives.
    Dont forget Santonio Holmes, the only reason Big Ben has rings

When did I say that? Big Ben had a lot of help, and he very possibly wouldn't have won the superbowl against Arizona if it wasn't for Santonio Holmes' game-winning catch.

Some say Tony Romo can't lead late game drives, but this is ignoring the facts. He made a 10 point 4th quarter comeback against the 49ers, and then made the game winning completion in overtime, and then next week against the Redskins he got the first down on 3rd and 21 to put them in FG range, and they obviously got the kick. He then threw 2 4th quarter TDs against the Redskins to send it to overtime, and brought the team down the field for a FG. Next week he threw the go ahead TD at the start of the 4th against Miami, and when they pulled back ahead he drove Dallas down the field for the game winning FG as time expires. Against Arizona he drove them down the field for a potential game-winner, but Jason Garrett iced his own kicker. Against NY he may have missed Austin, but he threw 4 TDs and no INTs, including 2 in the fourth quarter, and he would've sent it to overtime if it wasn't for a blocked FG after driving Dallas down the field with 46 seconds and no timeouts. Sure he's made mistakes, but he has had tons of clutch moments in the last year. Likewise Eli has had some big drives, but he couldn't convert on 2nd and 4th and 2 against SF to tie the game, he threw a game-losing pick-6 against Seattle on the Seattle 10 and he fumbled against Philadelphia on the potential game-tying drive at the end of the game. And this isn't just about Romo end Eli either, it's that everybody makes game-losing mistakes, but people only hold it against Romo, but they never give him credit for his great drives.
    do you in all honesty think romo will ever lead the cowboys to a sb if not then he cant be in the same sentence as the others

When did I say that? Big Ben had a lot of help, and he very possibly wouldn't have won the superbowl against Arizona if it wasn't for Santonio Holmes' game-winning catch.
    or big bens game winning throw

im kina glad romo got rated as he did gives us something to debate over the next month

im kina glad romo got rated as he did gives us something to debate over the next month

Tony Romo no question can lead the Cowboys to a superbowl, he just needs a little help from his team, like everybody does. If Tony Romo was the QB of the Ravens or 49ers, they would've won the superbowl last year. Big Ben may have made a game-winning throw, but without the catch the throw would've been for nothing. Likewise Eli Manning made a great play against the Patriots on the Tyree play, but it did take a spectacular catch to win.

One play does not make you a superstar. Outside a handful of catches Holmes has been nothing more than a bit part player. You said that Romo had less help than Big Ben did with the Steelers. I don't believe this to be true.

In the time the 2 have been in the league together, the Cowboys would have had better recieving corps, and probably a better rush game. The Steelers rush attack has been pants since the won the superbowl with Willie Parker's huge rush. Just becuse Mendenhall rushes for 2 yards and the commentator yells "That's Steelers footballllll!!" dosesn't mean it's true.

You also stated that Stafford got his yards passing to Megatron. I don't remember seeing that Megatron had 5000 yards so he must have passed elsewhere too! Megatron helps, but then so does Miles Austin and Terrell Owens before him.

Romo may have won the SB with one of those teams mentioned, but it is most likely that he would not have. He has shown that he can't handle late or post season pressure. (4th quarter comebacks don't have the same value as post season one and done scenario production)

Quarterbacks get paid huge money to produce the good late in the season and in the post season. This is why your statement about December and January stats being meaningless makes no sense! Of course it matters. The top ranked guys have not only produced in the regular season, they have done it, and in style in certain cases, in the post season.

Don’t read this as Romo hating either. I actually like Romo, but I feel his 9th overall ranking fits.

EA take the best players in a position, rank them and then make the stats fit each player. Revis in this year’s game is super-fast. He isn't that fast in real life!! Perhaps EA made his that fast as it was the only way they could have him at 99? His coverage skills can only go so high.

One play does not make you a superstar. Outside a handful of catches Holmes has been nothing more than a bit part player. You said that Romo had less help than Big Ben did with the Steelers. I don't believe this to be true.
    However when the Steelers won the superbowl, he had 1200 yards. He clearly made a big difference to the team.
    In the time the 2 have been in the league together, the Cowboys would have had better recieving corps, and probably a better rush game. The Steelers rush attack has been pants since the won the superbowl with Willie Parker's huge rush. Just becuse Mendenhall rushes for 2 yards and the commentator yells "That's Steelers footballllll!!" dosesn't mean it's true.
    However all through Big Ben's career his defense has been absolutely outstanding, which is a huge reason as to why he won the 2 superbowls. Romo hasn't had half the defense Big Ben has had.
    You also stated that Stafford got his yards passing to Megatron. I don't remember seeing that Megatron had 5000 yards so he must have passed elsewhere too! Megatron helps, but then so does Miles Austin and Terrell Owens before him.
    Calvin Johnson's impact goes way beyond his own stats. He draws absolutely comical amounts of coverage, which allows all the other Detroit receivers to accumulate great stats. I would put Stafford in the same tier as Eli/Romo/Big Ben/Rivers/Cutler though.
    Romo may have won the SB with one of those teams mentioned, but it is most likely that he would not have. He has shown that he can't handle late or post season pressure. (4th quarter comebacks don't have the same value as post season one and done scenario production)
    There isn't a great sample size for Romo late in the game. Against the Giants he simply had to try make something happen and he threw an interception. Against Seattle I don't know why he was the holder, the starting QB has more important business to attend to. I really don't think pressure affects him, his career 4th quarter QB rating is around 100.
    Quarterbacks get paid huge money to produce the good late in the season and in the post season. This is why your statement about December and January stats being meaningless makes no sense! Of course it matters. The top ranked guys have not only produced in the regular season, they have done it, and in style in certain cases, in the post season.
    A win in September October or November means the same as a win in December. Look at the last 2 superbowl champions. If the Giants had lost the Buffalo game, the NE game, the Miami game or the Arizona game, all played in early november or earlier, they would not have won the superbowl because they wouldn't have been in the playoffs. You can say the exact same thing about the Packers the year before. Tony Romo last season had an outstanding December/January, throwing the ball 142 times, completing 101 times for 1158 yards, 10 TDs and 1 interception. There's not much more you can ask for. Eli Manning on the other hand, well he had 2 shambolic games in December, his Redskins game and the Jets game. Fortunately against the Jets the rest of the team picked up the slack big time to keep them in the playoff hunt.

i think its either rbs or wrs next who do ye think will be top 10

• Registered Users Posts: 10,729 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Running backs next iirc. Im interested to see how the rate Adrian Peterson

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭The_Gatsby

In no particular order...for the WR it I think it has to be Megatron, Andre Johnson, Larry Fitz, Roddy White, Greg Jennings, Stevie Johnson, Mike Wallace. I think the last 2 spots could be taken by either Julio Jones, AJ Green, Wes Welker or possibly Jordy Nelson, who knows? If TEs are included it'll be a different story altogether.

Anyone else got any predictions?

• Advertisement

My top 10 WRs:
    1. Megatron
    2. Fitz
    3. Andre Johnson
    4. Wes Welker
    5. Steve Smith
    6. Hakeem Nicks