Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Best 3d Blu Ray Options out there at the moment?

Options
  • 27-07-2012 2:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

Hy all ...

I was just wondering what the best, yet reasonably priced, 3D Bu Ray players are out at present ... I've a rather nice Philips BDP7500 at the moment, but have a Panny 3D TV now and was wondering what might be out there in terms of 3D players...

I was looking at this kiddie - seeing as it's a Panasonic too .. but would it make much difference if it was an alternate Brand?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 ory

Hi,

I hadn't been in the market for quite a while as I was very happy with my Oppo BDP-83 but alas its let me down, not a kick out of it!

Contacted the Irish distributer in Donegal, was informed that I can send it back to UK for repair, as its nearly 2 years out of warranty I suppose thats the best I can hope for it really But in searching for a solution I came across the New BDP-103 which is a hum dinger, a what? A Hum Dinger!

So I had to ask how much ....€649, now I know this is a premium price considering you can buy a Phillips blu ray player for €70 in powercity which my friend bought recently but its a piece of Cr@p lets be honest!

It has to be included in this thread and theres a BDP-105 for those with deeper pockets even better! check it out http://www.cinematech.ie/oppo_dvd or (btw no affiliation with cinematech)

Rgds, O

Advertisement