Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emergency Controller/Dispatcher - New Recruitment

Options
2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

They are all due to start next week and the week after and have 6 weeks of training ahead of them for the EMC cert.From what I've heard

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭Delancey

Medic475 wrote: »
    When and where did ya find that out if you don't mind me asking?

Friend of a friend applied and got the job - his understanding was that the positions were now filled - 3rd hand info I'm afraid :(

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭Medic475

Delancey wrote: »
    Friend of a friend applied and got the job - his understanding was that the positions were now filled - 3rd hand info I'm afraid :(

Jaysus, I was told that I'd get a phone call friday to let me know either way if i got the job or not, got no phone call so rang at quarter to 6 fri evening and they fella said the HSE staff went home early for the bank holiday weekend and that I'd get a phone call Tuesday - no phone call, today - no phone call. Rang them up and no answer or no reply to voice mail! FFS!! I wouldn't mind only the fella said he'd ring me either way!

The job is still live on the web - whether that means recruitment is still happening or a lazy recruiter couldn't be arsed taking it down remains to be seen though I suspect the latter reason applies.

Jobs are filled as of today!

• Advertisement

Did they call you in the end ?

Delancey wrote: »
    Did they call you in the end ?

Yeah got a call this morning about 10.

Advertisement