Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Timing Belt Failure in VW Golf GTI

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭megafan

Seven year old GTI Golf & not renowned as high milage engine? (& if makes you feel better will leave smiliey out!!)

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭darg

megafan wrote: »
    Seven year old GTI Golf & not renowned as high milage engine? (& if makes you feel better will leave smiliey out!!)

Based on???

• Registered Users Posts: 9,590 ✭✭✭tossy

darg wrote: »
    Based on???

Bar stool mechanics i would imagine :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭Nonoperational

Any update?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Is it me or Is it crazy to pay 11k for 05 GTI?! That's around march, I was looking to buy car by that time too and I sow a good few 05 GTIs for 5-7k eu!!!

Like a lot of Lads said: you need a prove of warranty written on some paper. If its not there, then good luck.
    I newer knew about 2 year warranty deal on timing belt. That could be your only cheap way of getting away with it. I can't see it be very easy thought.

*one more reason I won't buy car from garage. Overpriced and warranty, which is only to make you sleep better, but in reality worth **** all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

Overpriced and warranty, which is only to make you sleep better, but in reality worth **** all.
    A written warranty is worth something. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,102 ✭✭✭✭Drummerboy08

Anan1 wrote: »
    Overpriced and warranty, which is only to make you sleep better, but in reality worth **** all.
    Not when the garage shut up shop and re open a week later under a different name. :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Anan1 wrote: »

if you love a diet of "tomorrows and i call you back" ;)

Advertisement