Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zanussi ZWG1140M E30

Options
  • 23-07-2012 3:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi there, been having this error for last few weeks and am really stuck. Had a repair man out who took one look at it and said the computer was broken and left, but I can't afford to replace it :(

So I thought I would try my luck here, see if anyone has a second opinion.

It's the same problem as was posted here:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=73329418

But the fellow didn't post too indepth on what actually fixed it.

To clarify;
    It is 18 months old
    The E30 error appears a few seconds after I close the door and press start
    I hear a click when I press start, suggesting the door is locking.
    I cannot open the door once a program has been selected.

Thanks for any help you can give.

Also, my OH swears that she say the error code E10 before we say E30, so perhaps it links to that Error?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭galway1973

Could be Element is open circuit. But !! could also be an air trap of some sort where the pressure switch is stuck.
    Solution is
    1/ Clean out filter and pressure chamber
    2 /disconnect tube from pressure switch and then reconnect.
    then try.

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭anuprising

repair man should be shot

e10 is a water problem on these models -check its getting water , hose might be kinked etc if not solenoid could be gone
    that model has different software diagnostics to european zanussis ,

e30 is the door interlock , that will normally show after the e10 so she could be right

should be an easy fix

if water is ok press hard on the door at the doorlock before or while pressing the start button

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭galway1973

Sorry i should have looked at model no
    ZWG_
    E10

• Check water supply is on
    • Check inlet valve is not block
    • Check inlet hose is not kinked
    • Check drain hose installation is high enough etc.
    • Check water valve
    • Check wiring

E30

• Check the door is closed
    • Check the door latch
    • Check the door lock
    • Check the door lock wiring
    • Check the electronic controller

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Ezzune

Thanks guys, will take suggestions and try to fix when I get home, will report back! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 welshy2013

Ezzune wrote: »
    Thanks guys, will take suggestions and try to fix when I get home, will report back! :)

Hi Ezzune,

What was the outcome of this for you?

I have a Zanussi ZWG1140M and have the same problem too. I even bought a new door lock for it and still get the same issue. The isksue being that i press start, and i hear the click of the dorr lock engaging, but after about 5 - 19 seconds, i get the beeps and the E30 error code.

I have taken it all apart to check for blockages too, as well as cleaning the filter (that was clean anyway), i have tried the holding the door in whilst pressing stasrt and still no joy. Even took the pressure pipe off and gave it a blow, again, nothing.

Bought this machine from Comet approximately 8 months ago (didn't take out the extended warranty after many bad experiences, but it should still be under the manufacturers 12 month warrenty?

Any help or advice would be appreciated as i am close to throwing the thing away.

Many thanks,
    Welsy2013.

• Advertisement
Advertisement