Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zanussi Washing machine problem

Options
  • 16-07-2011 8:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 870 ✭✭✭knighted_1

e30 is a family of error codes
    you need to go into engineer diagnostics to find out if its e31 e32 e35 e38 or e3a
    most are conected to pressure switch water side or failure to fil or drain in a given time period (blocked somewheremaybe)

is that a european model ?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

ok thats the chinese made zanussi -i will pull out the codes for that one in a few minutes (different to the normal zanussis )

e30 -can not lock the door lock.fail to lock the door for 6 times when the pc board tries to lock the door after you press the start key.check the door hook and the door lock to get correct location .

thats what the service manual says ,cheap translation me thinks

basically the door interlock isnt engageing when you press start and if it is its not registering on the pc board .

check if door lock energises when you press start ,you should hear it click if it does .

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

• Advertisement

ok i will send the bill on at the end of the month :D

Advertisement