Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Firefight

Options
  • 22-07-2012 8:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭

Hi everyone does anybody else find the firefight game mode very laggy especially if there's 4 players have to say its almost unplayable, its ok if you play local though.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭MiniNukinfuts

Yes, It's always been laggy on 4 player firefight, even in the beta. Especially on the larger maps like glacier/ beachhead. Not much you can really do about it other than choosing the smaller maps like corvette/ holdout. There'll still be lag but it would be a lot less noticeable.

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭Mr X15

It's a pity I really like ff (firefight) I wonder how it would play over a LAN

• Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭MiniNukinfuts

Ya, it really is. I've never tried it over a LAN but I imagine there wouldn't be any lag at all. This page explains it all

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭Mr X15

Thanks for the link it was a good read I'll have to find players with a upc connection in Ireland lol

Advertisement