Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dream kind of came true

Options
  • 18-07-2012 8:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭

Its not a love story dream come true or anything!

To cut a long story short, i had a dream last night that me and brother were up in the horse yard behind our house and we ended up scaring 2 horses (a brown and grey one). They jumped over 2 fences and escaped. (I don't know why i would dream of this)

It was a dream just before i woke up to bring said brother to the train station and what do we meet on the way in at 6.30 am, 2 horses, the exact same colour from my dream minutes before, strolling in the middle of the road.

I was freaked out, thats the first time a dream "came true", so to speak. Its not everyday you see loose horses on a main road, and the fact that they were the same colour made it even more weird.

Just though I'd share this here. Feck that I'm doing the lotto tonight, pity no numbers were in my dream :)

Advertisement