Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Kill A Zombie With This....

• 16-07-2012 10:31am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭

borrowing an idea from another Zombie Survival forum (we are not the only one! *gasp*)

Each poster will take the object named in the last post as a tool and they show how they will kill a Z with it.

Then they name a new object and the game continues.

(it does not have to make sense, this is just a bit of fun!!)

I will start (easy)
    tool - gun

I shoot the Z in the head

Next tool - hammer

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Next tool - hammer

Hit z in the head?

If I may be Buzz Killington for a bit, I can see this descending in to "...use x on z's head" posts.

But if I was to be imaginative for a sec <thinks of recent horror movies>, um....bear trap.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,751 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

Last tool: Bear Trap

Tacked to a door at head height, wait for zombie to knock...

Next Tool: Pliers
    Pliers_image.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭opti76

borrowing an idea from another Zombie Survival forum (we are not the only one! *gasp*)

Each poster will take the object named in the last post as a tool and they show how they will kill a Z with it.

Then they name a new object and the game continues.

(it does not have to make sense, this is just a bit of fun!!)

I will start (easy)
    tool - gun

I shoot the Z in the head

Next tool - hammer
    hammer..... attach to a chain and swing around my head striking zombies in the head from a safe distance ..... next tool hurley

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭RiderOnTheStorm

sorry, Opti ... last tool was Pliers ..... I guess refreshing in this game will be important ...

for pliers , I would pierce the back of teh Z's neck, and pull out the top of his spine

next tool - hurley

(now we are back on Opti's track!)

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭mrpants

sorry, Opti ... last tool was Pliers ..... I guess refreshing in this game will be important ...

for pliers , I would pierce the back of teh Z's neck, and pull out the top of his spine

next tool - hurley

(now we are back on Opti's track!)

I'd use the Hurley like a axe on the back of the Z's head, cracking the skull open.

Next tool: bike chain

• Advertisement

chin_grin, DeGrassiNoel replied & used your bear-trap .... see above ...

latest tool is bike-chain

chin_grin, DeGrassiNoel replied & used your bear-trap .... see above ...

My apologies!

Let me rephrase that then, "what, am I f*ckin' blind"? Although that's genius with the bear trap at head level...I was thinking about that monster that used it in the Cabin in the Woods which is why I chose it as a weapon.

So, bike chain.

I'd wrap it around the z's neck and squeeze until its head popped off.

New "weapon", motorbike helmet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,615 ✭✭✭kildare.17hmr

wrapped around my fist (with a rag for protection obviously:rolleyes:) for up close and personal skull smashing fun!

Next tool 50km/h road sign

folks ..... refresh before you post .

chin-grin was last with the motobike helmet ... he used the bike chain - sorry kildare ... maybe you can choose something with the helmet and then re-post the sign one ......

chin-grin was last with the motobike helmet ... he used the bike chain - sorry kildare ... maybe you can choose something with the helmet and then re-post the sign one ......

Although I have an idea...if a person notices that they've skipped one they can edit their post to include the previous weapon that they missed.

It gives an opportunity for other ideas for weapons (as that using the bike chain as a boxing glove is pure genius!).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Zomg Okay

Tool: Motorbike Helmet

Hit the zombie over the head with it so it falls down. While it's down, put the helmet on good and tight and pull the visor down. Now it can't bite. :)

New tool: Wastebasket.

chin_grin wrote: »
    Although I have an idea...if a person notices that they've skipped one they can edit their post to include the previous weapon that they missed.

It gives an opportunity for other ideas for weapons (as that using the bike chain as a boxing glove is pure genius!).

yup .... like this a lot ! thx

Wastepaper basket ???? How about I set the basket alight, and while the Z tries to stomp it out, I hit him over the head with a road sign !! (ok, noone said it had to make sense!!)
    PS - LOVE the helmet one!!

new tool - newspaper

No worries! Just saves a lot of hassle.
    new tool - newspaper

Hmm, that's a tough one. If it was the daily mail I'd just have the z try to read it and watch as his head explodes. :pac:

But really I'd probably do the typical thing of roll it up and try and force it in to the z's mouth to see if I could snap it's jaw off. No bitey - no zombie.

New tool - foot pump (for blow up beds and that sort)!

chin_grin wrote: »

No worries! Just saves a lot of hassle.
    new tool - newspaper

Hmm, that's a tough one. If it was the daily mail I'd just have the z try to read it and watch as his head explodes. :pac:

But really I'd probably do the typical thing of roll it up and try and force it in to the z's mouth to see if I could snap it's jaw off. No bitey - no zombie.

New tool - foot pump (for blow up beds and that sort)!

Really enjoying this tread :-)

Foot pump: I'd try to get the Z on the ground (face down) sit on his back, wrap cord of pump around neck and stick the valve in his ear and pump with hope of exploding it's head. Failed that beat its head while it's down.

Next: shopping trolley

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,332 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

mrpants wrote: »
    Really enjoying this tread :-)

Foot pump: I'd try to get the Z on the ground (face down) sit on his back, wrap cord of pump around neck and stick the valve in his ear and pump with hope of exploding it's head. Failed that beat its head while it's down.

Next: shopping trolley
    Shopping trolley; sharpen the metal threads and ram the Z until it can't walk; then lift and use for decapitation.

Next tool: 5mm screws (but no screw driver!)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Nody wrote: »
    Next tool: 5mm screws (but no screw driver!)
    Put screws into pieces of meat, wait until zombie eats meat then use a large overhead magnet to pull the screws out through his head.

Next tool. An oil drum.

oil drum - I could pierce the drum and cause an oil slick and let Greenpeace protesters come and then blame the Z's .

next tool - a bic biro (thats a mighty pen to you!)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

oil drum - I could pierce the drum and cause an oil slick and let Greenpeace protesters come and then blame the Z's .

next tool - a bic biro (thats a mighty pen to you!)

I'd sharpen the end of the pen to a fine point, dip it in poison and repeatedly stab the zombie in the face until said face resembles a pile of putty.

Next weapon: Glass wine bottle.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 177 ✭✭GOOSEPAUL

I'd sharpen the end of the pen to a fine point, dip it in poison and repeatedly stab the zombie in the face until said face resembles a pile of putty.

Next weapon: Glass wine bottle.
    Seeing as wine is now is short demand i would knock back the goodness. Once finished I would smash the empty bottle over the Z's head, then with the broken piece I would gouge out their eyes and laugh while they try and find me :)

Next weapon: Big Purple dildo!!!:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

GOOSEPAUL wrote: »
    Seeing as wine is now is short demand i would knock back the goodness. Once finished I would smash the empty bottle over the Z's head, then with the broken piece I would gouge out their eyes and laugh while they try and find me :)

Next weapon: Big Purple dildo!!!:eek:
    As the zombies where made out of Catholics I'd simply wave the dildo around in the air and they'd all die of embarrassed.

Next tool: The bible.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭TheStook

ScumLord wrote: »
    As the zombies where made out of Catholics I'd simply wave the dildo around in the air and they'd all die of embarrassed.

Next tool: The bible.

Hmm, Recite a few passages from Leviticus, that stuff is even dirty enough to make a Zombie cringe which would give me enough time to bash his head in with the hard side of it. Or take him down with some paper cut, never underestimate paper cut.

Next weapon- A coathanger

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭rubadubduba

stick the coathanger into z's earhole and hook its brain out .

next tool, a lollipop.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 788 ✭✭✭babi-hrse

lollipop
    when cornered throw lollipop on the far side of zombie to make him turn and look then kick it in the back of the head.

loved the shopping trolly one the whole of page 2 is gas

next tool rc car

some fantastic ones here guys & gals! keep it up ........

RC car - drive it round & round the Z's feet until he gets dizzy and falls over ... then kick him in the head

next tool - laundry basket

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 177 ✭✭GOOSEPAUL

some fantastic ones here guys & gals! keep it up ........

RC car - drive it round & round the Z's feet until he gets dizzy and falls over ... then kick him in the head

next tool - laundry basket
    I would dump the basket over the Z's head and trip him/her up. Then I would carry the basket with the Z in it to the nearest Zoo. I would drop the Z into a Lion's pen and sit back and watch the show.

Next Tool: Daniel O'Donnell

I'd simply just feed him to the Z and I'm sure the Z would just choke on the wooly jumper and if that doesn't work I'm sure a pack of granny's would attack the Z for eating their fav singer.

Next tool: a bunch of house keys

mrpants wrote: »

I'd simply just feed him to the Z and I'm sure the Z would just choke on the wooly jumper and if that doesn't work I'm sure a pack of granny's would attack the Z for eating their fav singer.

Next tool: a bunch of house keys

Sharpen a key and try to gouge out the zed's eyes. :eek:

Next tool: A TV remote.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 788 ✭✭✭babi-hrse

tool house keys
    id sharpen the keys on both sides, arrange the keyrings to form a long chain and then swing it round my head at zombies faces and tear them apart.
    Next tool
    brake calipers from a wrecked car

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,069 ✭✭✭Tzar Chasm

Brake calipr is an excellent choice for a makeshift boxing glove like thebikechain

Next:D

Coal scuttle

• Advertisement

Guys, you missed one. :rolleyes:

Seriously, check before you post. If you do post and get beaten to it, there's a handy button for editing or deleting your post.

Advertisement