Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CUSTOM G&G RAIDER AND EQUIPMENT

Options
  • 15-07-2012 4:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

OPEN TO ALL REASONABLE OFFERS ... SOLD ITEMS WILL BE SENT BY REGISTERED POST
    Tan CQB G&G raider, with black king arms crane stock ,king arms pistol grip, 6.03 precision barrel , guarder hop up fitted, pneumatic blowback as standard....comes with a black front grip , 500 capacity lonex mag , standard tan mag ... PRICE: 150 euro. 2500 free king arm bbs included

Viper woodland tactical vest(can carry 6 mags+numerous utility pouches, rarely used....PRICE:25 euro

Viper Woodland Knee Pads ,only 1 of them used , left one is in perfect condition PRICE: 10 euro

Viper mesh half face mask (covers mouth,nose,ears) PRICE:10 euro

Viper Leather fingerless gloves PRICE:10 euro

2 rolls of brand new digital camoflage tape .. 366 cm long ,packaged PRICE:5 euro each

Thunder-B grenade mechanism , no shells PRICE:10 euro

JG 1100 mA battery PRICE: 5 euro

1600 mA battery: PRICE 10 euro

2200mA 7.4V lipo battery : PRICE 15 euro

Viper tactical goggles , tinted yellow : PRICE 10 euro

PICTURES CAN BE UPLOADED UPUON REQUEST ..NO TRADE OFFERS

http://www.flickr.com/photos/82696108@N03/7576179950/in/photostream

http://www.flickr.com/photos/82696108@N03/7576187056/in/photostream

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Rooky1

Hey matey

You will need the AEGs fps or joule reading.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 philipconroy12

oh yeah thanks for pointing that out , its fps when shooting through a chrono graph is 0.98 J and 319 fps

• Registered Users Posts: 4,111 ✭✭✭ShadowFox

Any pictures ?

pictures of everything mentioned will be up as soon as possible

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭F U B A R

Hi mate, Offer asking on the 2x tape depending where do you live?

• Advertisement

i live in co.wexford , 10 euro for the 2 rolls of camo tape

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭piper91

wel any interest in an cyma ak47 spetsnaz 1 hicap battery and charger? or a black eagle m6 sniper with 4x32 scope and bipod need rail for bipod tho maybe willing to give little cash

read the description mate , no trade offers ... im giving up airsoft because of a severe leg injury and i need the money

• Site Banned Posts: 47 batmans boots

Tan CQB G&G raider, with black king arms crane stock ,king arms pistol grip, 6.03 precision barrel , guarder hop up fitted, pneumatic blowback as standard....comes with a black front grip , 500 capacity lonex mag , standard tan mag ... PRICE: 150 euro. 2500 free king arm bbs included

Viper woodland tactical vest(can carry 6 mags+numerous utility pouches, rarely used....PRICE:25 euro

Viper Woodland Knee Pads ,only 1 of them used , left one is in perfect condition PRICE: 10 euro

Viper mesh half face mask (covers mouth,nose,ears) PRICE:15 euro

Viper Leather fingerless gloves PRICE:10 euro

2 rolls of brand new digital camoflage tape .. 366 cm long ,packaged PRICE:5 euro each

Thunder-B grenade mechanism , no shells PRICE:15 euro

JG 1100 mA battery PRICE: 5 euro

1600 mA battery: PRICE 10 euro

PICTURES CAN BE UPLOADED UPUON REQUEST ..NO TRADE OFFERS

http://www.flickr.com/photos/82696108@N03/7576179950/in/photostream

http://www.flickr.com/photos/82696108@N03/7576187056/in/photostream

hi, how old is the raider? are you 1st owner? is there a battery and charger included in price? any probs with it and any work done to it ?
    can offer 150euro if you can meet dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,016 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Can you provide a link to where ya got the best mate?

• Advertisement

hi, how old is the raider? are you 1st owner? is there a battery and charger included in price? any probs with it and any work done to it ?
    can offer 150euro if you can meet dublin?

the raider is 3 months old, rarely used because i suffered a serious leg injury about a month ago and i couldnt go anymore .. yes im the 1st owner , there is a battery included but no charger ... gun works perfectly and there are no problems with it .. pictures in the description , cant go to dublin but can post it to you ?

everlast75 wrote: »
    Can you provide a link to where ya got the best mate?

what ? i dont understand

• Registered Users Posts: 15 MurtB32

you so cheeky like!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,016 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

what ? i dont understand

The vest - I was looking for info on where you got it?

the raider is 3 months old, rarely used because i suffered a serious leg injury about a month ago and i couldnt go anymore .. yes im the 1st owner , there is a battery included but no charger ... gun works perfectly and there are no problems with it .. pictures in the description , cant go to dublin but can post it to you ?

if you accept a postal order pm your details. might be able to collect but let me know cost of postage in case i cant.

everlast75 wrote: »
    The vest - I was looking for info on where you got it?

i got it at an airsoft game in co.wexford, they retail for about 50 euro new so im not offering you a bad price on it .. and i can post it to you

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭Dogwatch

Bumping within 24 hours is against the Charter. Yellow card

Hi Philip, will pm you about the tape but would also like to up the offer to €200 for the whole lot. So 200 for all and i will collect.

ok send me a pm about it then! :)

• Advertisement

im sorry but the total value of all these goods is 265 euro and to be honest there all at very low prices ... for example the G&G raider retails for 230 euro new , but mine is a custom version and the thunder b grenade is 30 euro new and im selling it for half that even though its only been used in one airsoft match... we can still negotiate the price for the whole lot though :)

Thats no problem i thought i would ask anyway.

I meant to ask do you still have the original parts for the gun?

no i sold the original stock and pistol grip but the ones i replaced them with are king arms so theyre better quality ... meet me half way at 225 and you can have the whole lot and ill even ship it to you :)

Thats a good deal but the postage will be huge on all the gear. €210 and i will collect. Cash deal and face to face.

no i sold the original stock and pistol grip but the ones i replaced them with are king arms so theyre better quality ... meet me half way at 225 and you can have the whole lot and ill even ship it to you :)

i thought we had deal for 150 for raider bundle?

sorry, technicaly fubar has 1st refusal as i have not actually made a firm offer. all yours fubar. sorry.

going to withdraw from this.

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭BB Magnet

How Much for the Thunder B posted.

the price for the thunder B is the price listed , cant go any lower than that ... only been used in one airsoft match

bump

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,746 ✭✭✭DeBurca

bump

The minimum acceptable interval between the lastpost and a BUMP is 24 hours

Please ADHERE to this, I strongly advise you toread the Charter before posting here again

Warningissued

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement