Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
New AMA with a US police officer (he's back!). You can ask your questions here

Maths videos..??

• 14-07-2012 9:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 280 ✭✭ Mike87

I wasnt sure where to put this.

Im looking for some math videos aimed at kids- interesting/friendly/colourful to keep their attentions.

I guess just videos on percentages/ratios/maybe some algebra,geometry etc..

If anyone has any ideas Id love to hear it...

Thanks... :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,775 ✭✭✭ up for anything

No videos but this is an excellent site for younger children, if you haven't come across it before.

Woodlands

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,491 Mod ✭✭✭✭ 5uspect

• Registered Users Posts: 16,690 ✭✭✭✭ silverharp

5uspect wrote: »

dont need to go any further, these are brilliant

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭ derfderf

These may be a little bit advanced, I haven't watched them all, but he explains everything very clearly.
    http://justmathtutoring.com/

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators Posts: 81,470 Mod ✭✭✭✭ biko

Subscribe to Vi Hart

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 280 ✭✭ Mike87

No videos but this is an excellent site for younger children, if you haven't come across it before.

Woodlands

Thats exactly the kind of thing Im after in a video format. Although the games will be great too- thanks.

I appreciate the Khan academy, I have watched their videos in the past myself and they are great. But Im not sure how a 9 year old will take to them. I was hoping for something more "fun" and "colourful" that would grab his attention and "make learning fun" as they say.

Advertisement