Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Maths videos..??

• 14-07-2012 9:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 280 ✭✭

I wasnt sure where to put this.

Im looking for some math videos aimed at kids- interesting/friendly/colourful to keep their attentions.

I guess just videos on percentages/ratios/maybe some algebra,geometry etc..

If anyone has any ideas Id love to hear it...

Thanks... :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,776 ✭✭✭up for anything

No videos but this is an excellent site for younger children, if you haven't come across it before.

Woodlands

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,515 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

• Registered Users Posts: 17,837 ✭✭✭✭silverharp

5uspect wrote: »

dont need to go any further, these are brilliant

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭derfderf

These may be a little bit advanced, I haven't watched them all, but he explains everything very clearly.
    http://justmathtutoring.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Subscribe to Vi Hart

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 280 ✭✭Mike87

No videos but this is an excellent site for younger children, if you haven't come across it before.

Woodlands

Thats exactly the kind of thing Im after in a video format. Although the games will be great too- thanks.

I appreciate the Khan academy, I have watched their videos in the past myself and they are great. But Im not sure how a 9 year old will take to them. I was hoping for something more "fun" and "colourful" that would grab his attention and "make learning fun" as they say.

Advertisement