Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moderators

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭atkin

Oryx wrote: »
    You got banned from other forums HERE, then?

The penny drops Yes .

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

atkin wrote: »
    The penny drops Yes .
    You said that earlier, I'm just clarifying.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scioch

Right so you were banned from other forums on boards and your saying other forum sites are more tolerant than boards ?

Could you not just have fcukin said that from the beginning ?

LordSmeg wrote: »
    Right so you were banned from other forums on boards and your saying other forum sites are more tolerant than boards ?

Could you not just have fcukin said that from the beginning ?

Hey is there a record for the most banned ??

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Hey is there a record for the most banned ??
    Yup, Gordon is currently in the lead with over twenty one thousand notches on his banstick. :cool:

And, yea, I know that's not really what you asked... ;)

Is there a prize ??

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Yes. :)

Keep me guessing

• Registered Users Posts: 8,423 ✭✭✭Morag

A new banstick, due to the old one breaking from becoming too notched.
    After the 10th one you get a banhammer apparently.

• Advertisement

Sharrow wrote: »
    A new banstick, due to the old one breaking from becoming too notched.
    After the 10th one you get a banhammer apparently.

Well its something to work for .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

These threads should be locked earlier. The original premise was dumb and a wind up and the deluge of arch moderator in-house wisecracking is a bit embarrassing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭RUCKING FETARD

Steve wrote: »
    Yup, Gordon is currently in the lead with over twenty one thousand notches on his banstick. :cool:

And, yea, I know that's not really what you asked... ;)
    Use to be a good read till Boards popped on every spammer in the worlds radar.:(

How did Boards.ie ban 2 people?? Thought that just kept track of post of the day?

How did Boards.ie ban 2 people?? Thought that just kept track of post of the day?
    It's top sekrit so I'll tell you..
    If you see a mod in the spammer thread here report a spammer and use the top sekrit code 9p'd or 9p or similar then it means they gave them a siteban using the top sekrit method of 9 infraction points.

Basically, it's a means to stop a spambot till am admin sees it and makes it permanent - it used to show up as the mods name in banlist but, due to the recession, and the price of acsii these days, it now shows up as a boards.ie ban. :)

stovelid wrote: »
    These threads should be locked earlier. The original premise was dumb and a wind up and the deluge of arch moderator in-house wisecracking is a bit embarrassing.

Wind ups the name of the game. In all my posts looking for information very little was achieved.

Wind ups the name of the game. In all my posts looking for information very little was achieved.
    Okay then. I'm feeling helpful. What is it that you still need to know?

Okay then. I'm feeling helpful. What is it that you still need to know?

De Facto relationships ,civil partnership certificates ,same sex relationships for immigration and residence here.
    The local immigration officer looked at me in horror when I said it was coming.
    I have sent requests to INIS but may not get a reply.
    I am looking for information with regard to sponsorship of a non EU national.
    Anyone in a similar relationship ?

De Facto relationships ,civil partnership certificates ,same sex relationships for immigration and residence here.
    The local immigration officer looked at me in horror when I said it was coming.
    I have sent requests to INIS but may not get a reply.
    Try the LGBT forums, Legal Discussion (no legal advice, query only), Weddings, Marriage & Civil Partnerships. All under the Soc category. I dont know if they will be able to help but its a start.

And ask questions. The above quote from you is not a question, it is a statement. Which is why people dont answer or dont comprehend you.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

Try the LGBT forums, Legal Discussion (no legal advice, query only), Weddings, Marriage & Civil Partnerships. All under the Soc category. I dont know if they will be able to help but its a start.

And ask questions. The above quote from you is not a question, it is a statement. Which is why people dont answer or dont comprehend you.
    Unfortunately I suspect there is a level of trolling here. If atkin has/had genuine questions, s/he wouldn't have been banned from LD for a week for posting racist remarks. I would suggest shutting this thread down too!

Unfortunately I suspect there is a level of trolling here. If atkin has/had genuine questions, s/he wouldn't have been banned from LD for a week for posting racist remarks. I would suggest shutting this thread down too!

I will post in Soc if you do not like the Thread.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Wind ups the name of the game.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,280 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

You don't find what you're looking for so you troll? Interesting approach and one that may result in you not being on this site for much longer so I suggest a spot of attitude adjustment.

Now seeing as Oryx has pointed you to where you can find what you're looking for I don't see any need to leave this thread open any longer.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement