Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Supplements for women

• 11-07-2012 3:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭

Have recently started weight training,and am allergic to the 'Madonna arm' aesthetic,but looking to tone up. I'm vegan, so always conscious to eat a balanced diet. Are there supplements I should be taking at this stage,or is that just for the Jodie Marsh crew? ;)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,677 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Not specifically for women, but they could benefit you.
    Being vegan, your options for protein are restricted, so a vegan friendly protein supplement cold benefit you.

Fish oil isn't vegetarian, but I know some veggies overlook that fact due to health benefits. That's up to you, but if you don't want to then I'd look at some some of vegan omega 3 supplement

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭Ouchette

The algae-based omega 3 supplements are hard to find, but they're the only vegetarian/vegan ones with the right kind of omega 3.

(but isn't a 'vegetarian' who takes fish oil basically the same as a vegetarian who eats bacon?)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,189 ✭✭✭drdeadlift

I might be stocking a a few products from a company called super life.One of the products i have tried so far is an energy booster,it contains spirulina,maca,kelp,cacao,hemp,barleygrass and chlorella.Its hight in magnesium omega6,6&9 too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭WeeBushy

What??

Advertisement