Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

clocked car

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭swanie29

A very generous offer to un-clock it. :rolleyes:

Ye he so kind

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

swanie29 wrote: »
    Tge ford garage in England told the mileage tge car was last serviced at
    The dealer showed me tge car check and seemed fine
    Sure the fact that a ford garage who last serviced at 144km counts and me buying at 128km should that not enough proof
    Also the fact tge garage offered to put new clocks in and offered me a replacement should be considered taking responabitiy for the car

It's not concrete proof.Claims without proof such as advertisements/pictures showing the same car with the same reg advertised showing a previous higher mileage can otherwise be considered defamation.I hope that clears it up.

It's not concrete proof.Claims without proof such as advertisements/pictures showing the same car with the same reg advertised showing a previous higher mileage can otherwise be considered defamation.I hope that clears it up.
    So if I show the ford services record is that proof

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,661 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

So if I show the ford services record is that proof

What if that was found to be in error?

A HPI report would be proof though I'd have thought.

I think we all gone off tge point the car is clocked so should I not be entitled to my money back for that and waiting seven is too long for a replacement car

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,818 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

I think we all gone off tge point the car is clocked so should I not be entitled to my money back for that and waiting seven is too long for a replacement car
    You said you were offered your money back and you turned it down. It seems to me that you now have two choices - either move on, or go legal. How much did you pay for the car?

Anan1 wrote: »
    You said you were offered your money back and you turned it down. It seems to me that you now have two choices - either move on, or go legal. How much did you pay for the car?

On.condition he have a.replacement within two weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 22,818 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

On.condition he have a.replacement within two weeks
    You're not an easy man to help, are you?;)

Want to stay from legal that could take a year and I afraid the garage goes.under and deck all.back

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭testicle

You really need to proof read your posts before clicking Post. Also, ensure you answer the question that you were asked, in the post you are quoting and not some other random question that you weren't asked, eventually answering the original question 3 posts later! :)

testicle wrote: »
    You really need to proof read your posts before clicking Post. Also, ensure you answer the question that you were asked, in the post you are quoting and not some other random question that you weren't asked, eventually answering the original question 3 posts later! :)

Sorry trying to do this off a phone bit fecked up

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,661 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

It's becoming increasingly difficult to have any sympathy here OP.

You made the error day 1, you then compounded it, you then post here looking for advice, and then won't take it.

It's becoming increasingly difficult to have any sympathy here OP.

You made the error day 1, you then compounded it, you then post here looking for advice, and then won't take it.

To be honest I will go legal would prefer but I will do it cause there seems no other option.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

To be honest I will go legal would prefer but I will do it cause there seems no other option.

Look, I don't know what you expect to get out of us Boards.ie users at this stage.

I'm going to close this, as I don't like where this is going/has gone.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement