Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sleep talking?

Options
  • 09-07-2012 3:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭

Does anyone have a problem with talking about personal issues in their sleep? Unveiling secrets to the person you share a room with?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭stoneill

aww feck yeah - got myself into a lot of trouble by calling out the name Cassandra one night.

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭beltzar

All the time. Anyone can come in to the room once I'm asleep and ask all sorts of questions. Sometimes I wake in the middle of it and I'm talking about our sex life or work or just anything. I've become so conscious of it now that I've become an incredibly light sleeper.

One night I said to my OH - whilst asleep "not tonight Johnny, I'm not in the mood" His name is not Johnny:)

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭messi1985

the brother said this morning he walked in to call me and was greeted by "take that Ronaldo ha ha".. didnt believe him til late this evening when i had a flashback to a dream last nite of some soccer player laying ronaldo out with a tackle.. weird as fook

• Registered Users Posts: 40 jeanadamz

Had never got that experienced and I never wanted that thing to happen in the future. It must create a big trouble. :)

Advertisement