Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

***Important Notice*** please help a fellow Airsofter

Options
  • 09-07-2012 12:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭

oife.jpg

This is Eric Finans Daughter Aoife Finan. Aoife was last seen outside the Phoenix park at 11:30 on Saturday night. She has not been seen or heard from since then. We believe she might be still in Dublin so if anyone has seen her or heard of anything about her please get in contact with Eric on 0860605754 or cabra garda station. Aoife is 19yrs old of medium build has long dark hair and speaks with a strong Cork/Cobh accent.

Any help would be greatly appreciated thank you all.

Even if you think of something you think might be insignificant it isn't please let us know

You can also share the same information on facebook it can be found on the tigerland facebook page and also on Sitrep

http://www.rte.ie/news/2012/0709/missing-aoife-finan.html

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,559 ✭✭✭andy_g

Stickied for the moment to help out fellow airsofter's.

I hope that she is found safe and well.
    Andy

Just seen on tigerland's facebook that Aoife has been found.

Thrilled to hear this as with the amount of young people that go missing every year.

Thanks to everyone that posted on their facebook pages.

From the airsoft mod team we're glad to hear she was found safe and sound.

Unsticking this now.
    Andy

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭Danin

To the moderators and everyone who helped thank you all for all so much, Aoife has been found, her parents are so relieved.

More than welcome Keith doesnt cost for anyone to help

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭Danin

From Eric

lads i dont have the words. thank you all from the bottom of my heart for all the help the posts and all the kind words ye sent me. its bn a tough few days and it was a great help to know i have friends like ye all. again thank you all very much. my daughter is safe and sound and again thanks.

• Advertisement
Advertisement