Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sleepytime

Options
  • 09-07-2012 12:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭

Evening all...

Was just thinking that i must get ready for bed, although there is not a wink of sleep on me! and just for fun i typed in Sleepytime...

Well interestingly enough I hit on a website called Sleepyti.me http://sleepyti.me/
    It calculates what time you should get ready for sleep in order to be able to wake up at the desired time, feeling refreshed!

I think i will give this a go cause i am totally sick and 'tired' of waking up with what feels like a hangover (without the joy of the drink! ) every morning.

For a while there i thought I had the delayed onset sleep disorder thingy, but I am not so sure... I did start getting a better nights sleep by staying up later, but still mornings come way too quickly!

Anyway I thought here might be the perfect place to share this info and see if it helps any of us problem risers, waker's, and sleep in's !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭eskimocat

Well a couple of nights in, and the experiment is still in progress. There is a fundamental flaw with the plan which is the inability to know how long it will take to fall asleep so that involves doing the math when I am getting sleepy... not great! They say on the website it takes an average of 14 minutes, but that for sure aint me!

Anyone else trying it?

Advertisement