Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Would You Use A Gloryhole If You Came Across One??

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭Musiconomist

Cybercubed wrote: »
    So you on holiday, soho, or amsterdam you come across a glory hole, you have no way of knowing who is behind the glory hole.

Could be a beautiful blonde, and old woman, or even worse a guy, he or she dosnt speak, the money is left in the letter box.

Would you use the glory hole even though you dont know who is behind the screen?

It could be the the best oral relief you have ever had, but is was given to you by a munter, but you liked it, how would you know? :pac:

Well, which is more likely?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Cybercubed wrote: »
    So you on holiday, soho, or amsterdam you come across a glory hole, you have no way of knowing who is behind the glory hole.

Could be a beautiful blonde, and old woman, or even worse a guy, he or she dosnt speak, the money is left in the letter box.

Would you use the glory hole even though you dont know who is behind the screen?

It could be the the best oral relief you have ever had, but is was given to you by a munter, but you liked it, how would you know? :pac:

Well, which is more likely?

The old woman??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭FanadMan

Slattsy wrote: »
    The old woman??

Just as long as she takes out her false teeth - nothing nicer than being gummed ;)

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 13,984 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

I never realised what a sheltered and innocent life I have until I read this thread. Glory hole you say, :eek: well as a woman if I'm in the loo and someone sticks their lad through a glory hole towards me it won't be a 'happy ending' put it that way.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,669 ✭✭✭who_me

paddyzk wrote: »
    Imagine the looks you'd get going into the jacks with a power drill ?

Tell 'em it's a sex toy. Industrial strength.

They won't bother you again.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭christmas2012

do you use your mother as a glory hole or your dog :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,677 ✭✭✭staker

pc7 wrote: »
    I never realised what a sheltered and innocent life I have until I read this thread. Glory hole you say, :eek: well as a woman if I'm in the loo and someone sticks their lad through a glory hole towards me it won't be a 'happy ending' put it that way.

Just think of it as a Chupa Chup, suck don't bite!

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭harvester of sorrow

Advertisement