Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

excessive nightmares, overheating and sleep paralysis

Options
  • 03-07-2012 1:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

basically i suffer with all three. i have 3 or 4 nightmares pernight and wake up to each of them. i wake up sweating alot, and i get swleep paralysis about 4 times a week, the only time i can report i dont get any of these is when i am drinking, but of course i cant drink everynight, in fact i cant drink every two weeks at this stage. does anyone know of any psychological reason for this. the paralysis is always the same thing. someone coming in to hurt me and scream at me and usually i can neither move my body or breathe through my mouth. the nightmares sometimes have meaning such as the days events or coming events but in a much heightened, nervous and scary way, and the sweating is just way too excessive. i wake up with cold and hot sweats, and while i do have an issue with sweating, its not by this scale. any ideas? a few months ago i gave up obvious caffeine and nothing changed

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22 calm_bull

oh i also snore talk and make noises to wake myself up during sleep paralysis

Advertisement