Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Private profiles - please note that profiles marked as private will soon be public. This will facilitate moderation so mods can view users' warning histories. All of your posts across the site will appear on your profile page (including PI, RI). Groups posts will remain private except to users who have access to the same Groups as you. Thread here
Some important site news, please read here. Thanks!

BRAGBET???

• 02-07-2012 5:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 586 FANTAPANTS

Does anyone have any info on this company/site? Just as a matter of intrest.
    Cheers FANTAPANTS

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 d-gal

FANTAPANTS wrote: »
    Does anyone have any info on this company/site? Just as a matter of intrest.
    Cheers FANTAPANTS

In Beta mode at the moment and think it is going live for the start of the premiership (think read that somewhere)
    Looks the business at least. Did the comp for the Euros and was great craic. Will be signing up once I can start using real money :)

• Registered Users Posts: 586 FANTAPANTS

agh right just wondering if it was legit came in the money on that league thing thought it was great fun looking forward to it if it gets up and running :D:D
    And my team mates are hounding me for cash off it but have heard nothing lol

• Registered Users Posts: 586 FANTAPANTS

Sweet as a nut cash arrived into account today 1000 euros between 4 of us for free :D:D:D:D:D:D

Advertisement