Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Work Permit for Croatian

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,323 ✭✭✭JustAThought

adamski8 wrote: »
    I wouldn't be rushing to marry someone I've only known for a year .... There's 400,000 people on the dole here ; work might just be irrelevant. Will she be happy giving up her job in C to just hang about all fday here!
    there is a similar amount without work there and im sure they arent under any illusions about the job market. she is coming so they can be together not for a job, as they said she already has a job there.

No; that dosnt seem to be the expectation; she is expecting to work ; as she is looking to apply for a work permit. Will she be happy leaving a good job as an economist in an area she has studied and trained hard to progress in; to be here in a country with 1 in 6 out of work; and I would imagine, little prospect of a role as an economist here.

I note the thread is now a bit " old" ( slow day!) ...I wonder how they got on?

Advertisement