Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Evo all nighter sign up thread 8/7/12

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭The Hound

37623-Street_Fighter_EX_Plus_Alpha_%5BNTSC-U%5D-1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭DarkTalant

I'm going to head in soon enough

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Jun_DP101

Someone bring ae

Jun_DP101 wrote: »
    Someone bring ae

Have it. 20 mins away.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,703 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

On the way in now, 25 mins.
    PS3 but no laptop, sorry Jun ;(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Fergus_

GGs to everyone I played, especially ladnopoka ;)

GGs to Jun for organising this and GGs to those who set up streams.

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭GorySnake

Thanks Jun and everyone who helped organise the night and the streams. Was great fun.

Absolutely gutted I didn't get any games of EX Plus Alpha or Halo though

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭ladnopoka

ggs to all!! great night!
    Big thx to Jun for organising this and for Pizza!
    im bolloxed. night.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

I''m going to sleep at 9:30am after breakfast like a Boss!

Thanks a million to Jun for organising, to Doom for the sick multi-monitor stream setup, to Kiki for sharing his beer, and to whomever got the pizza!

GGs to all I played!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

GGs all, was a great night. Props to Jun for organising it, tell me how much money you're still down for the pizza and I'll get you back from the community fund. Not fair for you to pay so much just because you made a mistake on the phone. Props to Doom as well for the stream setup and to Kiki for the free beers! Just realised I left two cans in the XGC fridge, wonder if someone will try to buy them. :pac:

I have a black and charge kit cable thing btw, someone left it there. Hit me up and I'll organise getting it back to you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭liamnojo92

Ggs to everyone I played and of course it's been said already but thanks Jun for organising :D

That was a brilliant night, am already looking forward to next year. Thanks to Jun and Doom, and everyone else who had a hand in running it so well. Also good games to Kiki, Uber, Misty, Doom, and everyone else I played.

No matter how much whoopass I get dished up from you guys, I always learn TONS and come out a better player. Last night was no exception. Thanks!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Misty Chaos

GGs to everyone I played last night, it was a good night. Thanks to Jun for organizing it and for the pizza ( I gave him some money after hearing how much he had to pay for it, I hope most others did likewise ) and Kiki for the beer.

Also, a special thanks goes to UberPrinny_Baal for hosting me over the weekend so that I could attend DoC and the all nighter. Cheers for that.

I'll upload the crowd footage I have over the next few days.

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Jun_DP101

Glad you all had fun and thx all for coming :)

Big thank you dreddy for sorting out the stream after an initial scare and doom, as always for being a trooper and lugging around that big heep of wires and metal.

ggs body clock

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Nutrient

Great night, great experience:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

For anyone who didn't make it, this is what it looked like

Sorry about the cut-off, I've been downloading so many 3DS demos lately I apparently only had space for 21 seconds of raw footage >_<

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭The Hound

GGs to all, hype night. Thanks to Jun and Doom for making it happen

• Registered Users Posts: 10,983 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Advertisement