Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Swan leisure, Rathmines

• 30-06-2012 9:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭

Hi, I'm thinking of joining Swan Leisure in Rathmines. I was quoted e360 for a year. I had a visit and liked a lot about it but have just a few questions for existing members. My main interest is simply keeping fit and healthy, I like weights and enjoy studio classes as well. The swimming pool is a bonus.

How busy do the weights area and the classes get at peak times? I work standard office hours and work out either early morning or around 6 p.m. The location of this gym is a big plus for me.

Is there secure bicycle parking or just on-street?

Generally, are you happy with this gym? Why or why not? Would you recommend someqhere else instead?

Finally are there ever discount or promotional prices available? Or is 360 euros as good as it is likely to get?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Latasca

Hey there,I was a member there and last week i went back to Brazil but i plan on rejoinin in september,its a great gym,great classes always very clean and the staff are very very nice.
    it is 360 for year i think its always been that and its great value,includes classes as well,the classes are great i loved spinning.it does get busy i tink but always ok,tuesday and monday 7pm very busy i tink but other than that no problem.there are plenty of other gyms in the area but for 30 per month pool,gym,classes all included it the best value.

Advertisement