Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't get rid of Farkas

Options
  • 29-06-2012 11:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭

Meant to bring him Dragon Slaying, but there is no dragon except an arrow in the sky. I really hate having a companion they get in the way and prevent me having all teh fun when killing people.
    Does anyone know if there is any way to fix this. I have tried killing him, freezing him. Its so frustrating. Really hampering my gameplay. I really don't want to start from scratch again.
    I wonder if I go around killing companions will he stop following me.

I would be grateful for any suggestions.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Codofwar

Interact with him and tell him to wait and you head off and do your thing and eventually a line of text will come up saying he got sick of waiting and left

• Registered Users Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭boredatwork82

I can't. I have no options to interact with him.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 paulc98

If you don't mind killing him, bring him to a dungeon with one of those swinging axe traps that should kill him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭spank_inferno

I'm having the same problem, sadly.

You can ditch him if you are using the PC, alas for the X-box it's not so.

I seen on a wiki, that the quest dragon down in the Rift should re-spawn after 31 game days.

It might be worth doing other stuff for a while and then try the quest again.

I was unsucessful in the attempt I'm afraid to say.
    the dragon did respawn however its death did not compel Farkas to complete the quest.

Advertisement