Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sponsorship?

Options
  • 26-06-2012 2:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭

Hi, just looking for some tips on companies that i could approach for sponsorship in relation to a sailing event? I've sent proposals to some big names but struggling for Irish companies...any ideas would be appreciated!

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,693 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

If you belong to a sailing club, you could try asking if any members have business that would be interested in sponsorship. Otherwise, in this climate, I'd say you will have an uphill battle trying to get free money.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭pipkin12

of course...but hopefully god loves a trier....ha. just looking for a few prizes at this stage really. thanks though.

Advertisement