Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please welcome our new mod

Options
  • 26-06-2012 11:56am
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,693 Mod ✭✭✭✭

fergal.b has been added as the co-mod for the sailing and boating forum, a popular and very welcome addition to the team and if anyone disagrees with Fergal's advice, the spanner will be replaced with the banhammer :pac:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭breghall

a long overdue appointment , he must always be pressing the refresh key...:D. congrats Fergal.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,805 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Yes indeed - the short time I've been posting on Boards I've never seen him fail to reply in a very timely (and knowledgable!) fashion.

Hope you enjoy your new appointment Fergal!

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,320 Mod ✭✭✭✭fergal.b

Cheers guy's/girls instead of getting paid in coke and Galway hookers I opted to be paid in petrol and two stroke :D
    I'm here to help and it seems the people that are into boats are all very civil to each other so it's a handy number for me, Tabnabs still has all the hard work checking my posts :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭Skuxx

fergal.b wrote: »
    Cheers guy's/girls instead of getting paid in coke and Galway hookers I opted to be paid in petrol and two stroke :D
    I'm here to help and it seems the people that are into boats are all very civil to each other so it's a handy number for me, Tabnabs still has all the hard work checking my posts :D

Congrats Fergal, well deserved!

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭whacker1982

congrats fergal_b, well and truly deserved.:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭Slig

This appointment could end up taking up more of your time than your various projects:D. sucker for punishment:p

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,320 Mod ✭✭✭✭fergal.b

Slig wrote: »
    This appointment could end up taking up more of your time than your various projects:D. sucker for punishment:p

I'm only a wet day mod :D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,257 Mod ✭✭✭✭Borderfox

congratulations Fergal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭martin46585

good man fergal, delighted to see you get the recognition you deserve congrats........and in keepin with your own posts.:D

Advertisement