Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dreams about teeth and exams!

Options
  • 25-06-2012 11:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,

I'm constantly having 2 dreams.

(1) My teeth are falling out, I can feel them loose in my mouth and then spit them out

(2) I am preparing for an exam the night before and suddenly I realise I dont have enough time to learn everything.

They are very distressing. I tend to grind my teeth in my sleep too which is probably a result of the teeth dream and I have done a lot of exams at uni level successfully in the past so don't know why I dream about that.

Anyone else suffer from the same?

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

I have had the teeth falling out many times, I too grind my teeth which I'm sure has a lot to do with it. It also appears teeth falling out indicates anxieties in your life.

Advertisement