Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Steam CD-KEY swaps ?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Might sound silly, but how are you all getting keys to swop?

I've bought some of the games being mentioned in this thread but I didn't get any extra keys or don't currently have an option to trade, can I trade games I currently own and dont want anymore?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,271 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

TheDoc wrote: »
    Might sound silly, but how are you all getting keys to swop?

I've bought some of the games being mentioned in this thread but I didn't get any extra keys or don't currently have an option to trade, can I trade games I currently own and dont want anymore?
    In general it's buy buying bundles were you already own some games (depends on bundles if you get spares or not) or such as in my case double buying something by a mistake (Steam came up with an error message the first time so I went back and bought it a second time and because it's FO3 GOTY I'm sure someone will enjoy it down the line).

You can't trade away games you've done with.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

Had to do up what I had in a Google Docs just to remember what I had :o

Here's the link.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

ED E wrote: »
    Still to go, Counter Strike: Global Offensive and Frozen Synapse. Looking for Crysis primarily, but will consider others.

CS:GO gone to fmcattack. [Sound fellow]

Frozen Synapse still for trade if anyone wants in(its my new favourite game, amazing, not just saying so for the sale, I've clocked 25hrs in the last 10 days or so).

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

We should start this up again seeing as there's lots of bundles on amazon etc...so who's got more keys to trade :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,059 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I've got batman Arkham city and fear 3 available to trade.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I've got The ship: complete pack

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

I still have
    Supreme Commander 2
    Kane and Lynch

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,271 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Still have Fallout 3 GoTY edition if someone is interested (or someone who's not played it yet but likes RPGs; no counter trade required).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭grimm2005

Nody wrote: »
    Still have Fallout 3 GoTY edition if someone is interested (or someone who's not played it yet but likes RPGs; no counter trade required).

Would be very interested in that if it's going :) not played any of the fallout games but heard great things about fallout 3.

I have nothing to trade unfortunately but you'd have my eternal gratitude! (and potentially any extra games I may acquire in the future :))

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭aN.Droid

I have 5x Dota 2 invites :pac:

On the off chance there is someone out there who doesnt have access to the game PM me and I'll send you one.

Probably wont be til tomorrow night sometime as I won't be around til then.

Deal Grimm, I'll be online later tonight (travelling home from parents in law) with steam id: dangrim. Drop a friend request with your boards name in it and I'll drop it over to you.

Deal Grimm, I'll be online later tonight (travelling home from parents in law) with steam id: dangrim. Drop a friend request with your boards name in it and I'll drop it over to you.

Thanks a million mate, really appreciate it, will do that now!

EDIT: Can't actually find you, are you dangrim1983 by any chance? I'm grimm1005

grimm2005 wrote: »
    Thanks a million mate, really appreciate it, will do that now!

EDIT: Can't actually find you, are you dangrim1983 by any chance? I'm grimm1005
    Nope :) Just dropped you an friend invite though you went offline as I was sending it.

Nope :) Just dropped you an friend invite though you went offline as I was sending it.

ah cool, just added you!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,295 ✭✭✭ionapaul

I've spare keys for:

Metro 2033
    Homefront
    S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Shadow of Chernobyl
    Red Faction: Guerilla

If anyone wants to swap any games for them?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

Have spare keys for Civ 4 complete edition and Civ 5 GOTY edition if anyone has anything decent to swap?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

How do people get these keys ?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Magill wrote: »

Probably bundles on Amazon.

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

I'm currently trading:

Toki Tori
    Serious Sam 2
    Trauma
    Cubemen
    World of Goo/Anomaly/Osmos/EDGE (one key)
    Worms Golf
    Bit Trip Runner/Jamestown/Wizorb/Gratuitous space battles (one key for all)
    Swords and Sworcery:
    Crayon Physics Deluxe
    Avadon: Black Fortress
    Cogs
    Swords & Soldiers
    Zen Bound 2
    Anomaly: Warzone earth
    Men of War
    Cryostasis
    Kings Bounty: The Legend
    Children of the Nile: Enhanced Edition
    Worms Reloaded
    Delve Deeper + DLC
    Metro 2033
    Closure
    Cave Story +

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,059 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

jayteecork wrote: »
    I'm currently trading:

Toki Tori
    Serious Sam 2
    Trauma
    Cubemen
    World of Goo/Anomaly/Osmos/EDGE (one key)
    Worms Golf
    Bit Trip Runner/Jamestown/Wizorb/Gratuitous space battles (one key for all)
    Swords and Sworcery:
    Crayon Physics Deluxe
    Avadon: Black Fortress
    Cogs
    Swords & Soldiers
    Zen Bound 2
    Anomaly: Warzone earth
    Men of War
    Cryostasis
    Kings Bounty: The Legend
    Children of the Nile: Enhanced Edition
    Worms Reloaded
    Delve Deeper + DLC
    Metro 2033
    Closure

Would you trade cryostasis for fear 3

Yeah sure.
    I'm out now so will get back onto you when I get home

Magill wrote: »

Humble bundles, Indie royale, Indie Gala, bee mine, build a bundle, and so on.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

Have a Cave Story+ key if anyone is interested. I'd trade for anything I don't already have, preferably STALKER though, in an ideal world.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,316 ✭✭✭Mycroft H

Warhammer 40k dawn of war for swaps.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 GhettoCornetto

Anybody interested in a Duke Nukem Forever key?

anyone have a spare copy of Plants versus Zombies on steam?

I can offer you a reasonable amount of the above games, up to 5 or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

I've got an extra Don't Starve if anyone wants to trade?

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 5,417 ✭✭✭Nollog

dazftw wrote: »
    I've got an extra Don't Starve if anyone wants to trade?

me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭Lamposts

For trade:

DOTA 2
    Snapshot
    The Basement Collection
    Offspring Fling Steam Key

Advertisement