Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 3 Week 13 **Sunday - Thursday**

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

SantryRed wrote: »
    madalig12 wrote: »
    I was not....was working nights this week, I can do later tonight or tomorrow morning/early afternoon....any good??

I'm sucking big time lately not getting practice isn't helping and losing to the cpu week in week out is doing my tats in.

I mean any day this week. I could be around tonight around 8:30 if it suits you? Maybe a tiny bit later.

8.30 suits me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

madalig12 wrote: »
    8.30 suits me.

See you then!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭Raoul

Not too many games left this week. Hopefully we get an early advancement

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Raoul wrote: »
    Not too many games left this week. Hopefully we get an early advancement
    Think there are games on right now so should know more in an hour.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,654 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Stupid LM :mad::mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,745 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Berty44 wrote: »
    Yep 10 or 11 tonight would work. Either time, name the time and I will check back on this thread and come on.

Should be home around 11 30, will play then. If too late the original time is fine

• Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

Chiefs haven't been on boards for a few days. Hopefully they get online, play their match, and Santry is at hand to advance the league so I can play the Chiefs straight after.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Danger_dave1

matthew8 wrote: »
    Chiefs haven't been on boards for a few days. Hopefully they get online, play their match, and Santry is at hand to advance the league so I can play the Chiefs straight after.

The chiefs may not want to play two games of madden in a row. So ya never you might not get your match played on the first day...

Chiefs playing right now so we're on for an early advance.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,654 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

ADVANCE THE LEAGUE :pac::pac::pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Nelbert

matthew8 wrote: »
    Chiefs playing right now so we're on for an early advance.
    Sorry for the delay and general inactivity. Just got a new member to the household in the form of a Boxer pup so I was working from home today and hence able to finally play my cpu game.
    Beat the CPU Chargers so positioned for sneaking into the playoffs if things go well!

Nelbert wrote: »
    Sorry for the delay and general inactivity. Just got a new member to the household in the form of a Boxer pup so I was working from home today and hence able to finally play my cpu game.
    Beat the CPU Chargers so positioned for sneaking into the playoffs if things go well!

Sorry man.. Pics or GTFO

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Nelbert

Sorry man.. Pics or GTFO

There is the grumpy little sh!t there!

Looks ready to pounce there nelbert!

Nelbert wrote: »

No need to be sorry, you beat the Chargers and it's still an early advance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

League advanced. Sorry forgot to do it before my Franchise game.

Advertisement