Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

David Irving - Deliberate or Delusional?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 983 ✭✭✭gutenberg

El Spearo wrote: »
    My grades have just been processed, so I can finally let this out into the wilderness.

This was the main research project of my BA in English and History, based on David Irving. It addressed some key areas such as his work on Dresden, the Lipstadt trial, and concludes by investigating the question in the title.

(There is a bloody typo in the very first line. Don't point it out, I don't care :P)

It was an interesting read, thanks for posting :)

Would you mind sharing what grade you received for this?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,647 ✭✭✭El Inho

gutenberg wrote: »
    It was an interesting read, thanks for posting :)

Would you mind sharing what grade you received for this?

A2 x 2 (it counts for two modules, so counts as two A2's)

was chuffed and a little surprised, but figured the topic would go one of two ways...luckily went the right way.

ps thanks for the feedback...appreciate all forms of feedback..but positive feels especially rewarding

• Registered Users Posts: 983 ✭✭✭gutenberg

El Spearo wrote: »
    A2 x 2 (it counts for two modules, so counts as two A2's)

was chuffed and a little surprised, but figured the topic would go one of two ways...luckily went the right way.

ps thanks for the feedback...appreciate all forms of feedback..but positive feels especially rewarding

Yes that's why I asked, as I have a friend who did something similar for her dissertation and was very worried about marking, as it's so controversial a subject that it can be interpreted very differently by markers.

Well done :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9 Irish Stu

Do you have anything of substance to add to the discussion or is snide personal abuse your forte?
    Do I have to repeat my question to get an answer ? Can you define fascism ? as for snide personal abuse , It seems to also be your forte .

Advertisement